PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THIS PAGE.
Know someone else who’d like to view this Masterclass? They may gain legitimate access by signing up at www.robbiesamuels.com/bizbook2-faqs.
I'm writing a book about how to take your business to the next level through relationship-based strategies. This is content I've been sharing with my clients in The M.O.R.E. Program for Entrepreneurial Women and through private coaching. Meetings with my ideal readers has helped this book take shape. To continue receiving feedback… I'm hosting a series of free Masterclasses where I'll be sharing the strategies that will end up in the book.
Thank you to those who attended live and asked questions! Watching the replay? I welcome you sending me your feedback: email@example.com.
Part 2 will cover the following topics:
- Commit – keep testing and iterating your minimally-viable product (MVP), importance of quarterly goals, intensive vs. scattershot networking
- Stretch Yourself – don't be attached to outcomes create possibilities, take MVP to the next level, connect with influencers
- Getting Support – differences and benefits of an accountability partner, mastermind, coach, personal board of directors, Facebook community, and consultants – and how to find one
Did you miss Part 1? Part 1 covered the following topics:
- Introduction – why me, why this book, who is it for?
- Mindset – knowing your value, which way forward? (strategically), finding the time, leading from within
- Stacking Your Successes – strategically working to completion, goal setting, “one thing”, laddering up your network
- Taking the Leap – what will be your minimally-viable product (MVP)?
You'll find Part 1 and replays for the following free Masterclasses at www.robbiesamuels.com/
- “Should I host a podcast?”
- “Should I write a book?”
- Book Launch Strategies
- Getting M.O.R.E. [Money, Opportunities, Relationships, Engagement]
- Making the Most of Your Next Conference Experience
- Your Relationship-Based Business Plan (Part 1) <=== (Don't miss Part 1!)
p.s. Have you read my best-selling business book? “Croissants vs. Bagels: Strategic, Effective, and Inclusive Networking at Conferences” is a quick read that will help you make the most of your next networking event. Since it’s launch in July 2017, it has received nearly 200 Amazon reviews worldwide. Actually, with your help, I’ll reach this goal.
Purchase the book and receive the Bonus Bundle (25 networking tips individually formatted to easily be printed, saved, or shared) at www.CroissantsvsBagels.com – and then, please do leave an honest review on Amazon!