Today’s guest is a personal branding and success coach and the co-author of “Mastering the Art of Success” (available summer 2017). She is also an award winning marketing professional who has spent the last two decades working with nonprofits and IT companies. In the late 1990s, she began offering personal branding and success strategy consultations through Your Marketing Ace and Your Success Ace, her solopreneur side businesses. Her familiarity with a broad range of workplace environments and positive psychology, enables her to work with a variety of professionals and entrepreneurs. She helps them leverage their personal brand and employ their signature strengths for a career and life full of happiness and prosperity.
Please join me in welcoming Iris Polit.
In this episode we explore:
- how leadership can be within a peer space and how peer success supports the team
- how she embraces positivity and abundance, which is a core part of her approach to coaching
- how hiring a coach can help you get unstuck and move forward in your career
- morning routines that can help even night owls set up their day for success
- the Ace Success Formula that she uses to help her clients achieve their goals
The Ace Success Formula: 3C– C = C
(Clarity + Certainty + Commencement) – Control = Creation
Learn more by downloading a PDF that goes into more detail.
Stay tuned until the end of the episode to hear what I thought were the key take-aways you could put into practice this week and benefit from for years to come.
- Iris Polit on LinkedIn
- Your Marketing Ace
- Your Success Ace
- Contactually (free 14 day trial) – questions about this? I'm happy to help you get set up for success.
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “Stand Out” by Dorie Clark
- “Miracle Morning” by Hal Elrod
- “Miracle Morning for Writers” by Hal Elrod, Steve Scott, S.J. Scott, and Honoree Corder
You may also be interested in:
- “Reinventing You” by Dorie Clark
- “Stand Out Networking” by Dorie Clark
- “Miracle Morning for Entrepreneurs” by Hal Elrod, Honoree Corder, and Cameron Herold
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- New to my website? Start here.
- On the Schmooze podcast archive
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on iTunes helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using iTunes? 10 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review on iTunes. Thank you!
Sometimes I'll recommend a product or service for which I receive an affiliate commission. I only recommend things and people I admire.