Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 41:25 — 19.0MB)
Today’s guest is a global business celebrity, best-selling business author, and award-winning public speaker. He has faced many challenges and achieved many successes in his career – most notably he is credited with the economic turnaround of Kodak after the Great Recession.
Currently, he is a prime time television host on C-Suite TV and a radio host on CBS Radio’s Play.it and C-Suite Radio. He takes viewers inside the c-suite of some of the world’s biggest companies to discover what makes c-level executives like CEOs, CFOs, and CMOs tick. He also conducts exclusive one-on-one interviews with business celebrities to discuss the strategies they’ve utilized to make it big.
He shares his executive insight and commentary on television networks like Bloomberg, MSNBC, and Fox Business and has been cited as a leading business expert in publications such as Forbes, SUCCESS, and Mashable.
He is a turnaround architect of the highest order, a maverick marketer who delivers scalable campaigns, embraces traditional modes of customer engagement, and possesses a remarkable skill set of mentorship, corporate governance, and brand building.
Please join me in welcoming Jeffrey Hayzlett.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on iTunes? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
On the Schmooze is on C-Suite Radio.
Listen to our show and many other great
business podcasts at C-SuiteRadio.com.
In this episode we explore:
- how he defines leadership: “Getting people where they don’t always like to go or where they want to go and didn’t know they could get there.”
- his guidelines for life – his conditions of satisfaction – “What is it I want to get out of life? What is it I want to do?”
- what led him to build C-Suite Network, which has grown to half million c-level executives who are seeking a trusted and vetted network
- how failure informs and impacts his professional career – as he says, “No one's going to die.”
- “What can I do to help you?” – the question that helped him build his vast network
- a peek into the life of a global business celebrity and how he has to trust his team to manage little and big details
Stay tuned until the end of the episode to hear what I thought were the key takeaways you could put into practice this week and benefit from for years to come.
- Jeffrey Hayzlett on LinkedIn and Twitter
- C-Suite Network
- C-Suite Radio
- C-Suite TV
- Buy his books on Amazon
- “The Mirror Test: Is Your Business Really Breathing?”
- “Running the Gauntlet”
- “Think Big. Act Bigger”
- “7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change” by Stephen R. Covey
- National Speakers Association – Jeffrey and I met through NSA's annual Influence conference
- Contactually (free 14 day trial) – questions about this? I'm happy to help you get set up for success.
- Interested in booking me to speak? Learn about my Art of the Schmooze session on effective and inclusive networking, and the other sessions I offer
- Schedule a 15 minute phone or Skype chat to discuss working together
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to my website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive and show notes for recent episodes
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on iTunes helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using iTunes? 10 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review on iTunes. Thank you!
Sometimes I'll recommend a product or service for which I receive an affiliate commission. I only recommend things and people I admire.