Today's guest is a CPA and Wealth Expert who helps take the worry and fear out of money. She believes life is supposed to be fun, and money is supposed to fund it for you! She left her thriving corporate finance role to found OwnYourMoney.com in 2007 and lead a movement to change our entire perspective on money – so we release the overwhelm and shame, take control, and learn the needed skills to be confident with money.
As the creator of the Money Makers Academy, she teaches the essential money skills and mindset that you may assume everyone else knows but actually very few people were ever properly taught. She also is the co-author of the book, “SELF-WORTH TO NET WORTH: 12 Keys to Creating Wealth Inside and Out,” offering a step-by-step approach to help you build your financial self-esteem and manage your own financial life.
With over 15 years as a corporate trainer, coach, and philanthropist, her ability to inspire action in others is fueled by her passion for helping people appreciate their self-worth and realize their financial goals.
Please join me in welcoming Belinda Rosenblum.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on iTunes? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
On the Schmooze is on C-Suite Radio.
Listen to our show and many other great
business podcasts at C-SuiteRadio.com.
In this episode we explore:
- her thoughts on leadership: “Fundamental to leadership is a sense of responsibility.”
- keep it from distracting you from succeeding in other areas in life
- her journey from corporate life to being an entrepreneur and how she discovered herself along the way
- how she became a financial coach in 2007 despite a lot of skepticism and was then well positioned as an expert when the Great Recession hit in 2008
- the harmony she works to create as a work-at-home entrepreneur and a mom of two little ones
Stay tuned until the end of the episode to hear what I thought were the key takeaways you could put into practice this week and benefit from for years to come.
- Belinda Rosenblum on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Shift Your Money Destiny (free program) – www.ownyourmoney.com/schmooze
- her book: “SELF-WORTH TO NET WORTH: 12 Keys to Creating Wealth Inside and Out”
- Contactually (free 14-day trial) – questions about this? I'm happy to help you get set up for success.
Do you host a conference or convention and want your attendees to feel that your event was incredibly valuable because of all the connections they made?
I work with associations and companies to design events that increase engagement and create a welcoming culture for all attendees, especially your first-time attendees. The result is that long-time attendees, presenters, and board members have a host mentality and all attendees have the tools to strategically build relationships and their professional network at your event. If you want to increase ROI for your attendees and therefore their retention, email me to schedule a call.
Is networking an important, but your least favorite, part of your job?
My coaching clients felt the same way. Through a combination of technical tips, accountability, and a bit of inspiration, I help leaders stop wasting time networking and start building great relationships. If that is what you’re looking for I would love to chat, email me to schedule a call.
- Interested in booking me to speak? Learn about my Art of the Schmooze session on effective and inclusive networking, and the other sessions I offer
- Schedule a 15-minute phone or Skype chat to discuss working together
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to my website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive and show notes for recent episodes
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on iTunes helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using iTunes? 10 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review on iTunes. Thank you!
Sometimes I'll recommend a product or service for which I receive an affiliate commission. I only recommend things and people I admire.