Today’s guest arrived in the United States in 1989 with 194 dollars in his pocket and a very limited ability to speak English. He is now known worldwide as the Millionaire Marketing Mentor.
He is the go-to guy for coaches, consultants, and other successful service professionals who want to attract more clients, convert more high-value sales, build an authority brand, and grow a lifestyle business that makes a bigger impact while generating more income.
His clients and students have experienced incredible success, often doubling and tripling their businesses. He is a zealous believer in free enterprise, entrepreneurship and that only you determine the limits of your success!
Our guest believes that success is not just about financial rewards from your business, but also about health, family, friends, spirituality, and contribution to others combined all together to create a balanced, fulfilled life.
Please join me in welcoming Adam Urbanski.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on iTunes? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and everyone of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
On the Schmooze is on C-Suite Radio.
Listen to our show and many other great
business podcasts at C-SuiteRadio.com.
In this episode we explore:
- how he defines leadership: “The ability to paint pictures that allow people to open up to their potential.”
- his first days in the U.S. with $194, limited English, and no plan B.
- his fear of being judged for his accent and the culture shock he experienced.
- how he’s addicted to results for his clients and achieves a 95% success rate.
- the importance of client selection. “Every bad client you take is going to derail you and delay you for weeks, months, possibly even years and slow down your growth and your progress. Don’t do that. No matter how desperate you are.”
What were the key takeaways you plan to put into practice this week and benefit from for years to come? Share your thoughts in the comments.
- Adam Urbanski on Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter
- The Marketing Mentors
- Join his Facebook Group: Fastest Path to Cash
- Books mentioned in this episode:
- Contactually (free 14-day trial) – questions about this? I'm happy to help you get set up for success.
- Empowered Networking pilot online group coaching program by Robbie Samuels – conquer conferences, crush your insecurities, and create opportunities through the power of community [cart closes next week]
- Interested in booking me to speak? Learn about my Art of the Schmooze session on effective and inclusive networking, and the other sessions I offer
- Schedule a 20-minute phone or video chat to discuss working together
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to my website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive and show notes for recent episodes
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on iTunes helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using iTunes? 10 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review on iTunes. Thank you!
Sometimes I'll recommend a product or service for which I receive an affiliate commission. I only recommend things and people I admire.