Today’s guest created her first website at age 12 when she was living in Poland – a site that had 40,000 views in just a few months. Eight years later, she was a successful photographer in Chicago when she began to experience the power of social media and the impact the internet can have on a business. This led her to found a health and wellness blog in 2012, which attracted over 100,000 monthly views and 45,000 monthly readers.
After she sold this site, she focused on growing a business to help entrepreneurs blow up and scale up their businesses to become true leaders online. She teaches her clients and community how to leverage their own natural personalities into strategic marketing campaigns that are both profitable AND fun.
To say that she is a digital native seems like a huge understatement. She lives and breathes digital marketing and is known as the “Blow Up, Scale Up” Marketing Strategist.
Please join me in welcoming Kamila Gornia.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on iTunes? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and everyone of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
On the Schmooze is on C-Suite Radio.
Listen to our show and many other great
business podcasts at C-SuiteRadio.com.
In this episode we explore:
- her thoughts on leadership: “Anybody that thinks just of themselves is not a true leader.”
- how she went from a shy girl in Poland with the love of Japanese manga and anime to running a successful website about it at age 12 (and now an experienced marketing strategist at age 27).
- the rewards of being able to empower people to actually take action.
- the growing pains she experienced as she went from solopreneur to managing a team and scaling her business.
- how to use dinner parties to create stronger connections with your network.
What were the key takeaways you plan to put into practice this week and benefit from for years to come? Share your thoughts in the comments.
- Special gift from Kamila: www.KamilaGornia.com/Robbie
- Kamila Gornia on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- Heart Behind Hustle podcast
- Books mentioned in this episode:
- Contactually (free 14-day trial) – questions about this? I'm happy to help you get set up for success.
- Empowered Networking pilot online group coaching program by Robbie Samuels – conquer conferences, crush your insecurities, and create opportunities through the power of community [cart closes next week]
- Interested in booking me to speak? Learn about my Art of the Schmooze session on effective and inclusive networking, and the other sessions I offer
- Schedule a 20-minute phone or video chat to discuss working together
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to my website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive and show notes for recent episodes
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on iTunes helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using iTunes? 10 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review on iTunes. Thank you!
Sometimes I'll recommend a product or service for which I receive an affiliate commission. I only recommend things and people I admire.