Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 48:21 — 44.3MB)
Today’s guest is a 5-time bestselling author and the CEO of an online publishing business that grew to $1.3 million in the first year and is now on pace to do over $3.2 million in 2017. He’s helped thousands of people on their journey to writing and publishing their first book through his company Self-Publishing School.
He wrote and published his first book while in college and it was such a success that he dropped out of school. Realizing he could earn thousands of dollars a month in passive income was a huge epiphany. His life’s mission became helping other people unlock that same experience.
He was bitten by the entrepreneurial bug at an early age when he saw that he could make a lot more money working for himself. While his friends were off searching for jobs, he was out starting businesses. By age 20 his businesses earned over $320,000 and he received the “Entrepreneur of the Year” award from Young Entrepreneurs Across America.
Please join me in welcoming Chandler Bolt.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on iTunes? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and everyone of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
On the Schmooze is on C-Suite Radio.
Listen to our show and many other great
business podcasts at C-SuiteRadio.com.
In this episode we explore:
- his definition of leadership: “Leadership means growing, coaching, and building people up.”
- the wake-up call that made him realize he needed to become a better leader or risk losing it all.
- how he finds time to read a book every week – and the growth he’s seen because of this practice.
- the daily practice he did for a year that helped him grow and deepen his professional network.
- three simple things to live a very healthy life that everyone knows and hardly anyone does.
What were the key takeaways you plan to put into practice this week and benefit from for years to come? Share your thoughts in the comments.
- Special gift from Chandler: Free Webinar Training: How To Go From Blank Page To Published Author In 90 Days And Use Your Book To Grow A 6-Figure Income (signup and receive free copy of “Book Launch”)
- Chandler Bolt on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Self-Publishing School podcast
Books by Chandler:
- “Published: The Proven Path From Blank Page to Published Author”
- “Book Launch: How to Write, Market & Publish Your First Bestseller in Three Months or Less AND Use it to Start and Grow a Six Figure Business”
- “How To Not SUCK At Writing Your First Book: A Book On Writing For People Who Hate Writing”
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “Croissants vs. Bagels: Strategic, Effective, and Inclusive Networking at Conferences” – by Robbie Samuels
- “Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win” by Jocko Willink & Leif Babin
- “The Automatic Customer: Creating a Subscription Business in Any Industry” by John Warrillow
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM) by Hal Elrod
- The Miracle Morning for Writers: How to Build a Writing Ritual That Increases Your Impact and Your Income (Before 8AM) by Hal Elrod
- Interested in booking me to speak? Learn about my Art of the Schmooze session on effective and inclusive networking, and the other sessions I offer
- Schedule a 20-minute phone or video chat to discuss working together
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to my website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive and show notes for recent episodes
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on iTunes helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using iTunes? 10 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review on iTunes. Thank you!
Sometimes I'll recommend a product or service for which I receive an affiliate commission. I only recommend things and people I admire.