Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 50:05 — 68.8MB)
Today’s guest is a mother, author, business & content strategist, coach, podcaster, and blind spot reducer. She is the author of “Boss Mom: The Ultimate Guide to Raising a Business & Nurturing Your Family Like a Pro,” and the founder of Boss Mom. She serves Boss Moms who yearn for more time and less guilt when it comes to building their business and raising their family, by providing the tools they need to get more out of their content and business, without sacrificing their family goals.
Her Boss Mom Movement is all about losing the guilt when it comes to raising babies and businesses at the same time, and believes that pursuing our passions and building our dreams while including our children in the process, is the best way to build thriving businesses and families.
As a work-at-home dad with a toddler and newborn, I’m thrilled to welcome Boss Mom Dana Malstaff.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on iTunes? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
On the Schmooze is on C-Suite Radio.
Listen to our show and many other great
business podcasts at C-SuiteRadio.com.
In this episode we explore:
- her thoughts on leadership: “I see leadership as helping other people lead” and “I love the word movement because leadership, to me, creates movement. It creates a current where everyone feels like they have a little push to move forward with.”
- her views on creating influencers and the role it plays in her desire to reach other people.
- how her move from Columbus, Ohio to San Diego, California was the catapult to her successful Boss Mom empire.
- how she uses focused logic to help her determine what efforts she spends her time on and which ones she needs to hire someone else to take care of.
- how people can focus on what really matters so they can stop being overly busy with minimal productivity.
- her views on everyone being equal and valuable, and how that influences her conversations and relationships with others.
What were the key takeaways you plan to put into practice this week and benefit from for years to come? Share your thoughts in the comments.
- Dana Malstaff on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
- www.boss-mom.com and Facebook page
- “Boss Mom: The Ultimate Guide to Raising a Business & Nurturing Your Family Like a Pro” by Dana Malstaff
- “Confessions of a Boss Mom: The Power in Knowing We are Not Alone” by Dana Malstaff
- Learn more about Simon Sinek
- Learn more about Pat Flynn
- Learn more about Jason Van Orden
- Learn more about Hal Elrod
- Interested in booking me to speak? Learn about my Art of the Schmooze session on effective and inclusive networking, and the other sessions I offer
- Interested in individual or group coaching? Schedule a 20-minute phone chat to discuss working together
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to my website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive and show notes for recent episodes
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on iTunes helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using iTunes? 10 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review on iTunes. Thank you!
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”