Today’s guest is considered one of the most sought-after executive leadership coaches in the world, having worked with hundreds of companies in 14 countries and six different languages.
Her leadership program is designed to be a catalyst for leaders who want to enhance performance and make a meaningful difference in their own lives, their companies, and the world. She has over thirty years experience in coaching top executives and her leadership continues to help people break new ground and produce exceptional results.
Some of her recent accolades include being designated by Inc. Magazine as a Top-50 Leadership and Management expert, and one of the top 100 Greatest Leadership Speakers for Your Next Conference. She is also the author of “The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Your Greatness” – a national bestseller.
Please join me in welcoming Lolly Daskal.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on iTunes? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode, we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “Leadership means knowing who you are. To lead outwardly, you first have to lead from within.”
- her beliefs about how leadership ebbs and flows and how being a good leader means knowing when to lead and when to follow.
- how she feels about her work and the beauty of learning more about herself while helping others.
- how she overcame gender and market obstacles by spreading her message in another country.
- her methods for self-care while also being present for her clients, family, and friends.
- how her curiosity and constant thirst for learning more has helped her with personal growth and with being the best leader she can be.
- “Croissants vs. Bagels: Strategic, Effective, and Inclusive Networking at Conferences” by Robbie Samuels
- “The Leadership Gap: What Gets Between You and Your Greatness” by Lolly Daskal
- ScheduleOnce makes it easy to schedule meetings without all the usual back and forth messages.
- Listen to my interview with Dorie Clark.
- Listen to my interview with Michael Roderick.
- Interested in booking me to speak? Learn about my Art of the Schmooze session on effective and inclusive networking, and the other sessions I offer
- Interested in individual coaching or my Intentional Connections Mastermind? Schedule a 20-minute phone chat to discuss working together
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to my website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive and show notes for recent episodes
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on iTunes helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using iTunes? 10 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review on iTunes. Thank you!
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”