Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 42:58 — 39.4MB)
Today’s guest has dedicated her life to helping her clients unleash the potential of each employee. She is a leadership consultant and executive coach with 20 years of internal and external business consulting experience.
Her flexible style has driven results in boardrooms and on plant floors, for Fortune 100 companies and small start-ups alike. Prior to founding inTerract Consulting 10 years ago, she worked at Deloitte as a consultant on process, strategy, and organizational engagements and as a Director at PepsiCo doing traditional HR and organizational development.
With an expertise in leadership development, facilitation, and diversity, she implements a broad variety of custom solutions for her clients. As a coach she helps leaders and entrepreneurs make meaningful impact on their organizations.
Please join me in welcoming Terra Winston.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on iTunes? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “Leadership is the ability to get things done, but a good leader does it in a way that empowers, inspires, and improves other people.”
- how her frustration with bad leadership is what encouraged her to become a leader.
- her belief that everyone has a gift to offer the world, and how important it is for people to find it and share it with the world.
- how her views shifted when she left the corporate world to become an entrepreneur.
- her new dinner salon gatherings, and how those gatherings are bringing a diverse networking opportunity her way.
- her view on the importance of diversifying networks, to receive ideas and inspiration from people who are completely different.
- Terra Winston on LinkedIn and Twitter
- “Croissants vs. Bagels: Strategic, Effective, and Inclusive Networking at Conferences” by Robbie Samuels
- Listen to my interview with Dorie Clark.
- Listen to my interview with Liz Scully.
- Interested in booking Robbie to speak? Learn about his signature Art of the Schmooze session on effective and inclusive networking, and the other sessions he offers.
- Thinking of hosting a podcast? Writing a book? Want to launch an Amazon bestseller? Robbie offered several free Masterclasses on these topics. Each one of these Masterclass replays is over an hour-long and contain valuable takeaways to help you grow your business or in your career. Find all the free Masterclasses at www.robbiesamuels.com/masterclass.
- Looking to get M.O.R.E.? A few times a year Robbie runs The M.O.R.E. Program for Entrepreneurial Women. He meets bi-weekly online with four women who want more Money, Opportunities, Referrals, and Engagement. It’s a mix of mastermind hot seats and content-rich masterclass sessions scheduled over 90 days. Learn more and schedule a complimentary strategy session with Robbie at www.robbiesamuels.com/more-program.
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to this website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive and show notes for recent episodes
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on iTunes helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using iTunes? 10 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review on iTunes. Thank you!
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”