Today’s guest spends her career generating positive and pragmatic solutions for people who are freaking out. The perfect hybrid of science and spirituality, Mary guides businesses and individuals to defeat the freak out. Her methods for maintaining a positive and empowering approach have helped to reframe her entire business and her life.
She speaks about the power of the words we choose and wrote about it in her book, “Conscious Communications: A Step-by-Step Guide to Harnessing the Power of Your Words to Change Your Mind, Your Choices, and Your Life.”
Please join me in welcoming Mary Shores.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on iTunes? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “Leadership means always evolving, always having a finger on my pulse, and always putting my people’s need in front of myself.”
- how she has been able to build a strong workforce by living her purpose and serving her mission.
- how she revolutionized the debt collection industry by observing and addressing the core issue between people and their debt.
- what her motto in life is and how it helps her stay mindful in her connections with others.
- her thoughts on how to live your life on purpose by being grateful for your greatest skill, and thriving in that gratitude.
- her “3 Cs” system for connecting with people at conferences and with coffee chats.
- Mary Shores on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Mary Shores’ Fearless Ambition Facebook Group.
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “Croissants vs. Bagels: Strategic, Effective, and Inclusive Networking at Conferences” by Robbie Samuels
- “Conscious Communications: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Harnessing the Power of Your Words to Change Your Mind, Your Choices, and Your Life” by Mary Shores
- “How to Win Friends & Influence People” by Dale Carnegie
- Interested in booking Robbie to speak? Learn about his signature Art of the Schmooze session on effective and inclusive networking, and the other sessions he offers.
- Thinking of hosting a podcast? Writing a book? Want to launch an Amazon bestseller?Robbie offered several free Masterclasses on these topics. Each one of these Masterclass replays is over an hour-long and contain valuable takeaways to help you grow your business or in your career. Find all the free Masterclasses at www.robbiesamuels.com/masterclass.
- Looking to get M.O.R.E.? A few times a year Robbie runs The M.O.R.E. Program for Entrepreneurial Women. He meets bi-weekly online with four women who want more Money, Opportunities, Referrals, and Engagement. It’s a mix of mastermind hot seats and content-rich masterclass sessions scheduled over 90 days. Learn more and schedule a complimentary strategy session with Robbie at www.robbiesamuels.com/more-program.
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to this website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive and show notes for recent episodes
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on iTunes helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using iTunes? 10 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review on iTunes. Thank you!
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was imported into WordPress in one click using Wordable.