Today’s guest is a lifelong entrepreneur and corporate crusader. As a business strategist and expert in Organizational Psychology, she knows that the path to success involves a lot of ups and downs, a lot of hard work, and a LOT of strategy.
She is a go-to coach for high-performance leaders who want to find the MORE they have been looking for. Her obsession with understanding systems of success and the science of human performance, makes her a sought-after business coach who is passionate about helping ambitious people ditch the grind.
Currently, she is the CEO of The Bold Leadership Revolution, where she supports business leaders of the world by helping them find the endurance to make an impact.
Please join me in welcoming Tara Newman.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on iTunes? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “Leadership means that you are the person who is raising your hand saying I have something to stand for, and an impact to make. I am willing to take the lead in sharing my thing with the world.”
- what her favorite part of her career entails: seeing change within her clients and watching the ripple effect of transformation.
- her belief that leaders are going extinct and how people whose ambition is their strength can overdo it and cause it to be their weakness.
- how she experienced extreme adrenal fatigue, and how she healed and rose out of it.
- her views on the difference between high achievers and high performers, and the importance of being a high performer.
- her methods for being a connector.
- Tara Newman on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Download Tara’s free gift: “Ten Bold CEO Questions”
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “Croissants vs. Bagels: Strategic, Effective, and Inclusive Networking at Conferences” by Robbie Samuels
- “Superconnector: Stop Networking and Start Building Business Relationships that Matter” by Scott Gerber
- Listen to my interview with Scott Gerber.
- Listen to my interview with Dave Stachowiak.
- Learn more about the Creative Warriors podcast hosted by Jeffrey Shaw.
- Interested in booking Robbie to speak? Learn about his signature Art of the Schmooze session on effective and inclusive networking, and the other sessions he offers.
- Thinking of hosting a podcast? Writing a book? Want to launch an Amazon bestseller? Robbie offered several free Masterclasses on these topics. Each one of these Masterclass replays is over an hour-long and contain valuable takeaways to help you grow your business or in your career. Find all the free Masterclasses at www.robbiesamuels.com/masterclass.
- Looking to get M.O.R.E.? A few times a year Robbie runs The M.O.R.E. Program for Entrepreneurial Women. He meets bi-weekly online with four women who want more Money, Opportunities, Referrals, and Engagement. It’s a mix of mastermind hot seats and content-rich masterclass sessions scheduled over 90 days. Learn more and schedule a complimentary strategy session with Robbie atwww.robbiesamuels.com/more-program.
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to this website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive and show notes for recent episodes
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on iTunes helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using iTunes? 10 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review on iTunes. Thank you!
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was imported into WordPress in one click using Wordable.