Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 41:49 — 39.7MB)
Today’s guest figured out how to take her struggling low 6-figure speaking & training business to a 7-figure speaking and mentoring business in just 14 months. Now, as an author, personal brand strategist, and speaker, she teaches individuals how to build personal brands that help them get ahead.
She is the founder of the Superstar Business Breakthrough program and host of Awaken Your Inner Superstar, the podcast for leaders, game-changers, and entrepreneurs.
Her programs have been delivered to over 200,000 people worldwide and she prides herself on delivering A-ha moments one audience at a time.
Please join me in welcoming Michelle Villalobos.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “First and foremost, I see leadership as self-mastery. If I can influence myself to do things then that sets me up to be able to influence others to step into their power and use their gifts to change the world.”
- how one of the best aspects of her work is witnessing other people’s awakenings.
- her journey to enlightenment which included learning who to reach out to for support and mentorship.
- how she learned to be intentional in what she needed from each of her different support systems.
- her experience of being a digital nomad and how she manages self-care without a home base.
- her strength in being able to help inspire people to activate their enlightenment journey.
- Michelle Villalobos on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Awaken Your Inner Superstar Podcast
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “Croissants vs. Bagels: Strategic, Effective, and Inclusive Networking at Conferences” by Robbie Samuels
- “The Stiletto in Your Back: The Good Girl’s Guide to Backstabbers, Bullies, Gossips & Queen Bees at Work (The Good Girl’s Guide to Getting Ahead, Book 1)” by Michelle Villalobos
- “The Miracle Morning for Entrepreneurs: Elevate Your SELF to Elevate Your BUSINESS” by Hal Elrod
- Listen to my interview with Dorie Clark.
- Learn more about ClassPass.
- Learn more about the Wealth Dynamics Test.
Interested in booking Robbie to speak? Learn about his signature Art of the Schmooze session on strategic, effective and inclusive networking, and the other sessions he offers.
Thinking of hosting a podcast? Writing a book? Want to launch an Amazon bestseller? Ready to make the most of your next conference experience? Robbie offers several free Masterclasses on these topics. Each one of these Masterclass replays is over an hour-long and contain valuable takeaways to help you grow your business or in your career. Find all the free Masterclasses at www.robbiesamuels.com/masterclass.
Do you want a Relationship-Based Business Plan that helps you achieve greater impact (and income)? A few times a year Robbie runs The M.O.R.E. Program for Entrepreneurial Women.
- You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you're running out of time.
- The reason options are overwhelming is that you're looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when — to make the most of your time — you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
- Why? Because you know it's true that if you try to do everything, you will accomplish nothing. Which means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
- How? This program will help you find the clarity to determine what is the right next step for your business. A book? A podcast? An online course? Masterminds? Speaking on bigger stages?
- Together we will design a 12-month Relationship-Based Business Plan that will allow you to stack your successes to create momentum and leverage your limited time.
- Read about this program and then schedule a complimentary 60-minute session to see if it's a good fit. www.robbiesamuels.com/more
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to this website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive and show notes for recent episodes
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using Apple Podcasts? 10 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review. Thank you!
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.