Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 47:48 — 44.0MB)
Today’s guest helps people re-discover their own greatness by asking tough questions and sharing powerful truths. She works with busy leaders to leverage the exponential power of recognition to retain top talent.
She is the author of “Forever Recognize Others’ Greatness: Solution-Focused Strategies for Satisfied Staff, High-Performing Teams, and Healthy Bottom Lines.” Her book provides processes and insights needed to take action and make a positive difference. She believes when we find our potential again, our enthusiasm for what we do, we can begin to implement effective growth strategies for ourselves, our employees, and our workplace.
To share this message she runs Greatness Magnified, a six-figure coaching, speaking, and training business based on her brand – FROG – Forever Recognize Others’ Greatness.
Please join me in welcoming Sarah McVanel.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “Leadership is leading from a place where you try to help people really tap into who they are at their best. I have always wanted people to feel empowered about their lives.”
- how her mom and her 9th-grade teacher, Mr. Zito, had a huge impact on the course of her life and the greatness she appreciates in others.
- how she moved from doing jobs she felt obligated to do into her true calling as a coach and leader.
- her process for learning about the importance of self-recognition in businesses and how that plays a role in her career today.
- how she networks with others through social media but also prioritizes family first.
- the Facebook group she started to stay connected to people, and how that group has grown and changed the lives of many others.
- Sarah McVanel on LinkedIn and Twitter
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “Croissants vs. Bagels: Strategic, Effective, and Inclusive Networking at Conferences” by Robbie Samuels
- “Forever Recognize Others’ Greatness: Solution-Focused Strategies for Satisfied Staff, High-Performing Teams, and Healthy Bottom Lines” by Sarah McVanel
- “The FROG Effect Workbook: Tools and Strategies to Forever Recognize Others’ Greatness” by Sarah McVanel
- “#GreatnessBizHacks: 100+ Tips to Grow a Profitable, Service-Based Biz Your Love!” by Sarah McVanel
- Learn more about the Great Happy People Facebook Group founded by Sarah.
- Learn more about Dan Martell.
Interested in booking Robbie to speak? Learn about his signature Art of the Schmooze session on strategic, effective and inclusive networking, and the other sessions he offers.
Thinking of hosting a podcast? Writing a book? Want to launch an Amazon bestseller? Ready to make the most of your next conference experience? Robbie offers several free Masterclasses on these topics. Each one of these Masterclass replays is over an hour-long and contain valuable takeaways to help you grow your business or in your career. Find all the free Masterclasses at www.robbiesamuels.com/masterclass.
Are you ready to create a Relationship-Based Business Plan that will help you achieve greater impact (and income)? The next cohort for The M.O.R.E. Program for Entrepreneurial Women begins in January 2019.
- You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you're running out of time.
- The reason options are overwhelming is that you're looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when — to make the most of your time — you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
- Why? Because you know it's true that if you try to do everything, you will accomplish nothing. Which means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
- How? This program will help you find the clarity to determine what is the right next step for your business. A book? A podcast? An online course? Masterminds? Speaking on bigger stages?
- Together we will design a 12-month Relationship-Based Business Plan that will allow you to stack your successes to create momentum and leverage your limited time.
- Read about this program and then schedule a complimentary 60-minute session to see if it's a good fit. www.robbiesamuels.com/more
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to this website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive and show notes for recent episodes
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using Apple Podcasts? 10 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review. Thank you!
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.