Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 50:50 — 48.0MB)
Today’s guest deeply believes people owe it to themselves to be happy at work and that everyone can be a leader regardless of their role within an organization.
As a career and executive coach, she has helped people and businesses in areas such as workplace communication, leadership development, and team building across many different sectors and industries. She brings over 25 years of professional experience to her clients and is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, a graduate of the Co-Active Space Leadership Program, has an MBA from Boston University, and is a partner with the Motivation Factor Program and Indicator.
She was selected as one of the Top Ten Executive Coaches by the readers of Women’s Business Boston in 2008 and her podcast, Work from the Inside Out, showcases the stories and practical lessons learned from people who have experienced major career transitions and have found satisfying and meaningful work.
Please join me in welcoming Tammy Gooler Loeb.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “I think that great leaders are those who help other people feel heard. It’s not about agreement or being on the same page all the time, just about making sure other people know they are heard.”
- how her first leadership skills began when she was nine years old and started a student council at her school.
- how her family taught her to see leaders as people, instead of as above her, and how her empowerment paved the way for her to be a great leader.
- her views on work satisfaction and how she helps people discover and become who they are meant to be in the world.
- how she feels about networking and what she does to continually engage with other people.
- the value she places on always being open to grow and learn new things, why she believes vulnerability is important, and how she shows up in her mastermind groups.
- Tammy Gooler Loeb on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- www.WorkFromTheInsideOut.com – her podcast
- Listen to my interview with Dorie Clark.
- Learn more about Fei Wu.
Interested in booking Robbie to speak? Learn about his signature Art of the Schmooze session on strategic, effective and inclusive networking, and the other sessions he offers.
Thinking of hosting a podcast? Writing a book? Want to launch an Amazon bestseller? Ready to make the most of your next conference experience? Robbie offers several free Masterclasses on these topics. Each one of these Masterclass replays is over an hour-long and contain valuable takeaways to help you grow your business or in your career. Find all the free Masterclasses at www.robbiesamuels.com/masterclass.
Are you ready to create a Relationship-Based Business Plan that will help you achieve greater impact (and income)? Each cohort of The M.O.R.E. Program for Entrepreneurial Women has just four women – will you be one of them?
- You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you're running out of time.
- The reason options are overwhelming is that you're looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when — to make the most of your time — you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
- Why? Because you know it's true that if you try to do everything, you will accomplish nothing. Which means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
- How? This program will help you find the clarity to determine what is the right next step for your business. A book? A podcast? An online course? Masterminds? Speaking on bigger stages?
- Together we will design a 12-month Relationship-Based Business Plan that will allow you to stack your successes to create momentum and leverage your limited time.
- Read about this program and then schedule a complimentary 60-minute session to see if it's a good fit. www.robbiesamuels.com/more
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to this website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive and show notes for recent episodes
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using Apple Podcasts? 10 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review. Thank you!
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.