Today’s guest believes you have within you the ability to attract your ideal partner, create your ideal body, become a more empowered parent to your children, and magnetize success and abundance in every aspect of your life.
She is a Transformational Leader, Celebrity Coach, and the New York Times bestselling author of “The Art of Having It All.” Before she learned the Law of Attraction she was unhappy in virtually every aspect of her life. Once she learned how to work with her own energy field in order to magnetize her life into everything she wanted she focused on teaching others how to do the same for their own lives.
As the CEO and founder of the Quantum Success Learning Academy & Quantum Success Coaching Academy, she has appeared on “Today” and “The Morning Show” and her work has been featured in People Magazine, Woman’s Day, and Teen Vogue, among others. She has helped thousands of people worldwide to achieve their goals through her empowerment seminars, speeches, and coaching sessions and products.
Please join me in welcoming Christy Whitman.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “Leadership is being able to inspire people to come together for a common vision and everyone executing what they need to execute to create that vision.”
- how she recognized her leadership capabilities because of regularly being promoted into leadership roles in jobs and other endeavors.
- how she has had an innate ability to see the best in people and how that has helped pave the way to the work she does today.
- her methods for incorporating the Law of Attraction and changing her life.
- some of the difficult experiences she has had and how she was able to use her tools to successfully navigate them while continuing to grow into her best self.
- her journey from being a pharmaceutical rep to the calling she followed to get her where she is today.
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “Quantum Success: 7 Essential Laws for a Thriving, Joyful, and Prosperous Relationship with Work and Money” by Christy Whitman
- “The Art of Having it All: A Woman’s Guide to Unlimited Abundance” by Christy Whitman
- “Taming Your Alpha Bitch: How to be Fierce and Feminine (and Get Everything You Want!)” by Christy Whitman
- “Size Matters: How to Dream Bigger, Step Into Your Personal Power and Start Creating Your Dream Life Today” by Christy Whitman
- “Quantum Success Magazine Series: Giving You the Keys to Unlock Your Awesome Life” by Christy Whitman
- Listen to my interview with Dorie Clark.
- Learn more about John Gray.
- Learn more about Jack Canfield.
Thinking of hosting a podcast? Writing a book? Want to launch an Amazon bestseller? Ready to make the most of your next conference experience? Robbie offers several free Masterclasses on these topics. Each one of these Masterclass replays is over an hour-long and contain valuable takeaways to help you grow your business or in your career. Find all the free Masterclasses at www.robbiesamuels.com/masterclass.
Are you ready to create a Relationship-Based Business Plan that will help you achieve greater impact (and income)? The next cohort for The M.O.R.E. Program for Entrepreneurial Women begins in Spring 2019.
- You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you're running out of time.
- The reason options are overwhelming is that you're looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when — to make the most of your time — you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
- Why? Because you know it's true that if you try to do everything, you will accomplish nothing. Which means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
- How? This program will help you find the clarity to determine what is the right next step for your business. A book? A podcast? An online course? Masterminds? Speaking on bigger stages?
- Together we will design a 12-month Relationship-Based Business Plan that will allow you to stack your successes to create momentum and leverage your limited time.
- Read about this program and then schedule a complimentary 60-minute session to see if it's a good fit. www.robbiesamuels.com/more
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to this website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive and show notes for recent episodes
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using Apple Podcasts? 5 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review. Thank you!
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.