Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 45:25 — 43.1MB)
Today’s guest is a freedom hacker. She helps freedom-seeking entrepreneurs to stand out, captivate their audience’s attention, and monetize their authentic brands online.
She is a personal branding and online business strategist. From a standing start in May 2014, she’s grown her e-mail list and combined social media followings to over 200,000 people. Online entrepreneurs widely regard her Facebook group, The Freedom Hackers Mastermind, as one of the most supportive places on the internet. She currently has over 5,000 students enrolled in her courses.
Please join me in welcoming Kimra Luna.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “Leadership is being able to inspire people to take some sort of action and helping people to be able to create a movement.”
- her journey from knowing she wanted to help people to being her unique and authentic self to inspire others.
- how she teachers her audiences to show their personality while also catering to their ideal client.
- how she focused heavily on list building at the start of her business, and how that has shaped her following today.
- her specific methods for making networking a priority.
- how her goal for the year is collaboration and what she is doing to make it happen in all projects she works on in 2019.
- Kimra Luna on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Listen to my interview with Scott Stratten.
- Learn more about Pat Flynn.
Interested in booking Robbie to speak? Learn about his signature Art of the Schmooze session on strategic, effective and inclusive networking, and the other sessions he offers.
Thinking of hosting a podcast? Writing a book? Want to launch an Amazon bestseller? Ready to make the most of your next conference experience? Robbie offers several free Masterclasses on these topics. Each one of these Masterclass replays is over an hour-long and contain valuable takeaways to help you grow your business or in your career. Find all the free Masterclasses at www.robbiesamuels.com/masterclass.
Are you ready to create a Relationship-Based Business Plan that will help you achieve greater impact (and income)? The next cohort for The M.O.R.E. Program for Entrepreneurial Women begins in Spring 2019.
- You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you're running out of time.
- The reason options are overwhelming is that you're looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when — to make the most of your time — you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
- Why? Because you know it's true that if you try to do everything, you will accomplish nothing. Which means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
- How? This program will help you find the clarity to determine what is the right next step for your business. A book? A podcast? An online course? Masterminds? Speaking on bigger stages?
- Together we will design a 12-month Relationship-Based Business Plan that will allow you to stack your successes to create momentum and leverage your limited time.
- Read about this program and then schedule a complimentary 60-minute session to see if it's a good fit. www.robbiesamuels.com/more
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to this website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive and show notes for recent episodes
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using Apple Podcasts? 5 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review. Thank you!
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.