Today’s guest uses hypnosis and hypnotic communication to help his clients grow their businesses. He used the principles of rapport and modeling to track what top business performers do differently to build several six-figure businesses of his own.
Rather than just hypnotize his clients to become more successful, he helps them de-hypnotize the personal blocks that are holding back their business success.
He is the author of the best-selling book, “Work Smart Business: Lessons Learned from Hypnotizing 250,000 People and Building a Million-Dollar Brand.” He speaks to business people around the world on how they can put his WORK SMART principles and strategies to use. He says, “The process isn’t magic, but the results can be magical.”
Please join me in welcoming Jason Linett.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- his thoughts on leadership: “The biggest measure of a leader are those who are learning information, putting it to use to get a result, and making it their own. It’s about the integration, customization, and creativity that goes into it.”
- how he came from a family of entrepreneurs and how that prepared him.
- how stage hypnosis caught his attention because there were no props and it was all about communication and relationship building between the hypnotist, the volunteers, and the audience.
- his thoughts on how easy it is to try to be everything to everyone in business but how important it is to niche and even super-niche for maximum impact.
- how our language patterns can become conversational hypnosis.
- his habits around networking that involve cross-pollination and sharing generously.
- Jason Linett on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- www.worksmartbusiness.com – Freebie: Download the Positive Influence PowerPack to get two specific influence strategies.
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “Work Smart Business: Lessons Learned from HYPNOTIZING 250,000 People and Building a MILLION-DOLLAR Brand” by Jason Linett
Thinking of hosting a podcast? Writing a book? Want to launch an Amazon bestseller? Ready to make the most of your next conference experience? Robbie offers several free Masterclasses on these topics. Each one of these Masterclass replays is over an hour-long and contain valuable takeaways to help you grow your business or in your career. Find all the free Masterclasses at www.robbiesamuels.com/masterclass.
Are you ready to create a Relationship-Based Business Plan that will help you achieve greater impact (and income)? The next cohort for The M.O.R.E. Program for Entrepreneurial Women begins in Spring 2019.
- You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you're running out of time.
- The reason options are overwhelming is that you're looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when — to make the most of your time — you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
- Why? Because you know it's true that if you try to do everything, you will accomplish nothing. Which means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
- How? This program will help you find the clarity to determine what is the right next step for your business. A book? A podcast? An online course? Masterminds? Speaking on bigger stages?
- Together we will design a 12-month Relationship-Based Business Plan that will allow you to stack your successes to create momentum and leverage your limited time.
- Read about this program and then schedule a complimentary 60-minute session to see if it's a good fit. www.robbiesamuels.com/more
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to this website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive and show notes for recent episodes
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using Apple Podcasts? 5 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review. Thank you!
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.