Today’s guest is uniquely gifted at drawing out what’s best in others and helping them take their brilliance to the bank.
She is a nationally recognized transformational speaker, best-selling author, Purpose to Paycheck Expert, and the Founder & CEO of Fierce Factor Lab. She has over 20 years of experience working with entrepreneurs, corporate executives, heads of states, celebrities, and nonprofit directors in talent and program development.
She is the creator of the FIERCE Formula and works with entrepreneurs to create multiple streams of income from what they already know in order to build an empire from their expertise. Additionally, she works with corporations to assure their executives and middle managers align their purpose with their paycheck, push their internal edge, and step into the true power of their gifts and talents at work.
Please join me in welcoming Nicole Roberts Jones.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “A leader is someone who is unapologetically themselves, is transparent, and has more than one way they make money.”
- the creative way her husband chose to nurture the light he saw in the people he worked with.
- her defining moment when she found her fierce.
- how starting a program for teen girls in her church turned into a non-profit and directly relates to what she does not.
- the fierce formula she lives by and how she uses that to help people find create multiple streams of income from the skills they already have.
- her tricks for battling nervousness and being shy before speaking.
- Nicole Roberts Jones on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- www.Findyourfiercemovement.com – Facebook group
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “The Connector's Advantage: 7 Mindsets to Grow Your Influence and Impact” by Michelle Tillis Lederman
- “Find Your FIERCE: Answering Your Soul’s Call to Purpose, Power, & Profit” by Nicole Roberts Jones
- “Be The Answer: A Passion-Preneur’s Guide to Live in Assignment & Abundance” by Nicole Roberts Jones
- “BE THE ANSWER NOW!: Realizing and Monetizing the Way Your Were Meant to Serve the World” by Nicole Roberts Jones
- “Define Your Own Way: Empowering Young African American Women” by Nicole Roberts Jones
- Learn more about Oprah.
- Learn more about Marianne Williamson.
- Learn more about Dr. Deborah Tillman.
- Learn more about Voxer.
Thinking of hosting a podcast? Writing a book? Want to launch an Amazon bestseller? Ready to make the most of your next conference experience? Robbie offers several free Masterclasses on these topics. Each one of these Masterclass replays is over an hour-long and contain valuable takeaways to help you grow your business or in your career. Find all the free Masterclasses at www.robbiesamuels.com/masterclass.
Are you ready to create a Relationship-Based Business Plan that will help you achieve greater impact (and income)? The next cohort for The M.O.R.E. Program for Entrepreneurial Women begins in Spring 2019.
- You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you're running out of time.
- The reason options are overwhelming is that you're looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when — to make the most of your time — you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
- Why? Because you know it's true that if you try to do everything, you will accomplish nothing. Which means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
- How? This program will help you find the clarity to determine what is the right next step for your business. A book? A podcast? An online course? Masterminds? Speaking on bigger stages?
- Together we will design a 12-month Relationship-Based Business Plan that will allow you to stack your successes to create momentum and leverage your limited time.
- Read about this program and then schedule a complimentary 60-minute session to see if it's a good fit. www.robbiesamuels.com/more
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to this website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive and show notes for recent episodes
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using Apple Podcasts? 5 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review. Thank you!
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.