Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 43:44 — 40.1MB)
Today’s guest is a renowned entrepreneur on a mission to democratize automation and create an immersive work experience for enterprises of all sizes.
Founder and CEO of OrangeScape, makers of Kissflow, a disruptive SaaS-based enterprise-level work automation and collaboration platform with more than 10,000 customers across 160 countries, he has three US patents to his credit.
He co-founded SaaSBoomi, Asia’s number one and largest SaaS conference and he spends a significant amount of time in the startup ecosystem mentoring young founders.
Please join me in welcoming Suresh Sambandam.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- his thoughts on leadership: “My own understanding of leadership is when one goes out on a mission that is larger than they can achieve alone, and they get a lot of people following and seeing the same vision and those people join in to accomplish that mission.”
- how his understanding of leadership began around 7th grade when he gave his first speech.
- his experience growing up in a town with only one computer, one that was shared with the whole town, and how that led him to open his own computer training center.
- his three U.S. patents.
- the SaaS conference he has been organizing for the last 5 years.
- his personal goal for the next year, working on influence in government and policies.
- Suresh Sambandam on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Robbie Samuels is a keynote speaker, TEDx speaker, and relationship-based business strategist who has been recognized as a “networking expert” by Inc., Forbes, Harvard Business Review Ascend and Lifehacker. He helps event organizers and associations inspire life-long membership by creating welcoming and inclusive participant experiences.
He is the author of the best-selling business book Croissants vs. Bagels: Strategic, Effective, and Inclusive Networking at Conferences and has been profiled in the Harvard Business Review, Forbes, and Fast Company. He writes for Harvard Business Review Ascend. His clients include associations and corporations including Marriott, AmeriCorps, Hostelling International, and General Assembly.
He has been featured in several books including Stand Out: How to Find Your Breakthrough Idea and Build a Following Around It by Dorie Clark and The Connector’s Advantage: 7 Mindsets to Grow Your Influence and Impact by Michelle Tillis Lederman. He has guest lectured at many leading educational institutions including Harvard University, Brown University, Cornell University, Brandeis University, and Northeastern University.
Robbie is the host of On the Schmooze podcast which features his networking strategies and talented professionals sharing untold stories of leadership and networking. Watch his TEDx “Hate networking? Stop bageling and be the croissant!” at www.robbiesamuels.com/TEDx.
Interested in booking Robbie to speak? At www.robbiesamuels.com/speaking you'll find video clips and a description of his signature session, Art of the Schmooze.
Call 617-600-8240 to speak directly with Robbie.
Relationship-Based Business Strategist
Are you ready to create a Relationship-Based Business Plan that will help you achieve greater impact (and income)?
- You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you're running out of time.
- The reason options are overwhelming is that you're looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when — to make the most of your time — you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
- Why? Because you know it's true that if you try to do everything, you will accomplish nothing. This means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
- How? This program will help you find the clarity to determine what is the right next step for your business. A book? A podcast? An online course? Masterminds? Speaking on bigger stages?
- Together we will design a 12-month Relationship-Based Business Plan that will allow you to stack your successes to create momentum and leverage your limited time.
- Read about this program and then schedule a complimentary 60-minute session to see if it's a good fit. www.robbiesamuels.com/more
Robbie believes that networking is a marketing strategy and coaches entrepreneurs (of any gender) to grow to the next level through relationship-based business strategies and hands-on support. Interested to learn more? Send Robbie an email.
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to his website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using Apple Podcasts? 5 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review. Thank you!
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.