Today’s guest believes every voice deserves to be heard.
As an internet and digital marketing pioneer, she helps content creators grow and monetize a loyal, rabid fan base through understanding connection and the power of influence. She has worked on the branding and messaging for large corporations such as Comcast and Subaru, as well as with hundreds of bloggers, podcasters and online entrepreneurs. She specializes in personality-driven social media and sales strategy.
She is the co-host and co-founder of the She Podcasts brand, founded on the belief that women have a unique challenge in getting their voices to be heard. She Podcasts currently supports over 14,000 female podcasters and has a digital marketing reach of over 55,000 content creators. It is known for its diversity, education, integrity, and community.
When she’s not planning the next She Podcasts LIVE event, you can find her offering education to independent podcasters on marketing, growth, and sponsorship.
Please join me in welcoming Jessica Kupferman.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “I define leadership as being able to make decisions for a group and for the groups’ greater good even if that decision is uncomfortable.”
- her recollection that she was called bossy as a child.
- her ability to define areas of her life, forge a new path, and gain meaningful connections along the way.
- how she co-founded She Podcasts and how it has grown.
- how being introverted influences her in both networking and leadership.
- the value she places on a conscious connection at networking events.
- Learn more about John Lee Dumas.
- Learn more about Inbound 2020.
- Learn more about She Podcasts Live 2020.
Robbie Samuels is a keynote speaker, TEDx speaker, and relationship-based business strategist who has been recognized as a “networking expert” by Inc., Forbes, Harvard Business Review Ascend, and Lifehacker. He helps event organizers and associations inspire life-long membership by creating welcoming and inclusive participant experiences.
He is the author of the best-selling business book Croissants vs. Bagels: Strategic, Effective, and Inclusive Networking at Conferences and has been profiled in the Harvard Business Review, Forbes, and Fast Company. He writes for Harvard Business Review Ascend. His clients include associations and corporations including Marriott, AmeriCorps, Hostelling International, and General Assembly.
He has been featured in several books including Stand Out: How to Find Your Breakthrough Idea and Build a Following Around It by Dorie Clark and The Connector’s Advantage: 7 Mindsets to Grow Your Influence and Impact by Michelle Tillis Lederman. He has guest lectured at many leading educational institutions including Harvard University, Brown University, Cornell University, Brandeis University, and Northeastern University.
Robbie is the host of the On the Schmooze podcast which features his networking strategies and talented professionals sharing untold stories of leadership and networking. Watch his TEDx “Hate networking? Stop bageling and be the croissant!” at www.robbiesamuels.com/TEDx.
Interested in booking Robbie to speak? At www.robbiesamuels.com/speaking you'll find video clips and a description of his signature session, Art of the Schmooze.
Call 617-600-8240 to speak directly with Robbie.
Relationship-Based Business Strategist
Are you ready to create a Relationship-Based Business Plan that will help you achieve greater impact (and income)?
- You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you're running out of time.
- The reason options are overwhelming is that you're looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when — to make the most of your time — you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
- Why? Because you know it's true that if you try to do everything, you will accomplish nothing. This means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
- How? This program will help you find the clarity to determine what is the right next step for your business. A book? A podcast? An online course? Masterminds? Speaking on bigger stages?
- Together we will design a 12-month Relationship-Based Business Plan that will allow you to stack your successes to create momentum and leverage your limited time.
- Read about this program and then schedule a complimentary 60-minute session to see if it's a good fit. www.robbiesamuels.com/more
Robbie believes that networking is a marketing strategy and coaches entrepreneurs (of any gender) to grow to the next level through relationship-based business strategies and hands-on support. Interested to learn more? Send Robbie an email.
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to his website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using Apple Podcasts? 5 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review. Thank you!
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.