Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 48:20 — 44.3MB)
Today’s guest is a multi-passionate Renaissance woman with an incredible knack for shining the spotlight on the people and projects she cares about.
She runs a thought leadership consulting agency to help her clients leverage their online presence through engaging social media posts, getting invited to speak on TEDx stages, and being booked on podcasts.
She is the author of two books: “Social Your Book Launch” and “Spread Your Idea,” and hosts two podcasts: Coffee With Entrepreneurs and From The Wings. She has spoken on two TEDx stages and organized her own TEDx event.
As a creative professional, she has written and produced two plays, “A Very Queer Holiday” and “Two Anxious Bisexuals”.
Please join me in welcoming Marie Incontrera.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “Leadership is how you show up in the world. We are all leaders whether we know it or not.”
- how Dorie Clark got her thinking about her band as a startup and that changed everything.
- how skipping the 8th grade forced her to grow up and really hone in on being a high achiever.
- how being offered a profession in music early in her career shaped her journey.
- how she thought about growing her team after leaving her career in music.
- learning the ins and outs of running her business to a team of 12.
- her commitment to diversity and inclusion when she hires new people on her team.
- the importance of putting our values out there for potential clients and referral partners.
- her plans for the future in her business.
- the organic growth of her business and how trying new things allowed her to be firmly established for new clients to reach out to her.
- how she nurtures and sustains her network and how getting to know her clients quickly in a short amount of time is an asset in relationship building.
- how her life and business changed due to the pandemic.
- Marie Incontrera on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “Social Your Book Launch” by Marie Incontrera
- “Spread Your Idea: Bringing your TED-style idea from the blank page to the stage” by Marie Incontrera
- Listen to my episode with Dorie Clark.
- Listen to my episode with Michael Roderick.
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts helps this podcast be discovered. Need help using Apple Podcasts? 5 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review. Thank you!
ABOUT ROBBIE: www.robbiesamuels.com/about
READ his “9 Ways to Network in a Pandemic” – www.robbiesamuels.com/9ways
SIGN UP for his free weekly #NoMoreBadZoom Virtual Happy Hours – www.NoMoreBadZoom.com
Business Growth Strategy Coach
Robbie helps entrepreneurs, especially entrepreneurial women over 50, engage their network so that they can grow their impact and income while managing their energy and effort.
WHO YOU ARE:
You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you’re running out of time.
The reason options are overwhelming is that you’re looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when to make the most of your time, you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
You know that if you try to do everything, you’ll accomplish nothing. This means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
WAYS ROBBIE OFFERS SUPPORT:
As a relationship-based business growth strategist, Robbie will work with you one-on-one to design a year-long plan that consists of three 12-week sprints, each followed by 4 weeks of reflection/assessment, rejuvenation, learning, and strategic planning. This will allow you to sequence your goals, create momentum, and leverage your limited time.
Have a project that you want feedback on or need assistance with a specific strategy? He offers half-day strategy sessions.
Want accountability, support, and guidance as you implement your strategic plan? Learn more about his year-long mastermind program.
These are not right for everyone; they're personalized offerings and are priced accordingly.
WHAT MIGHT YOU WORK ON?
In his coaching work with entrepreneurs, his clients focus on the areas where they'd like to grow, which may include:
- Creating a strong sales conversation framework
- Building your referral network
- Lead generation through a relationships
- Growing your visibility in your industry
- Increasing your ability to attract the right kind of clients
- Identifying and launching a minimally viable offer
- Breaking through whatever bottleneck is holding you back from getting the results you want and deserve
- Becoming a published author and marketing your book successfully
- Improving your virtual presentation skills
LEARN MORE AND SCHEDULE A CHAT: www.robbiesamuels.com/coaching
Robbie is excited to support you in reaching or exceeding your goals.
Interested in booking Robbie to speak? At www.robbiesamuels.com/speaking you’ll find video clips and a description of his talks.
Watch his TEDx talk “Hate networking? Stop bageling and be the croissant!” at www.robbiesamuels.com/TEDx.
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to his website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive – weekly since July 2016!
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.