Today’s interview is a bit of an experiment as we met for a live interview that was streamed to LinkedIn and Facebook.
This was the first of a series of conversations I’m having with entrepreneurs who read my latest book, “Small List, Big Results: Launch a Successful Offer No Matter the Size of Your Email List” to find out how they’re implementing the strategies in the book to grow their business.
We dig into what mindset junk came up while reading, what aha! moments they experienced, and what steps they are now committed to taking.
My first guest in this series has had access to this material for longer than anyone else and her feedback along the way has helped me shape the book’s content and how it was marketed.
She has been supporting my business in a wide variety of ways since February 2020, which means she has had a front-row seat to the wild journey I’ve been on over the last 20 months.
Please join me in welcoming my assistant, Peya Robbins.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on Robbie’s new books and why she believes it’s a quick read that took her a long time to read.
- her very visceral responses to some of the contents of the book and how that fueled new ideas for her.
- the importance of having a support system when being an entrepreneur.
- the headtrash of being an entrepreneur.
- discovering that her network she needed to workshop ideas with already existed.
- why people do not ask for help or take advice.
- the behind the scenes on launching Robbie’s newest book.
- the real reason for an email list.
- the implementation of the Big Results Toolkit.
- her daily morning habit of asking herself “How will I complicate my day today?”
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “The Art of UnLearning: Top Experts Share Personal Stories on the Power of Perseverance” by Liropeya Robbins, Divya Parekh, Lisa Marie Pepe, et. al.
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts helps this podcast be discovered. Need help using Apple Podcasts? 5 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review. Thank you!
ABOUT ROBBIE: www.robbiesamuels.com/about
READ his “9 Ways to Network in a Pandemic” – www.robbiesamuels.com/9ways
SIGN UP for his free weekly #NoMoreBadZoom Virtual Happy Hours – www.NoMoreBadZoom.com
Business Growth Strategy Coach
Robbie helps entrepreneurs, especially entrepreneurial women over 50, engage their network so that they can grow their impact and income while managing their energy and effort.
WHO YOU ARE:
You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you’re running out of time.
The reason options are overwhelming is that you’re looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when to make the most of your time, you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
You know that if you try to do everything, you’ll accomplish nothing. This means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
WAYS ROBBIE OFFERS SUPPORT:
As a relationship-based business growth strategist, Robbie will work with you one-on-one to design a year-long plan that consists of three 12-week sprints, each followed by 4 weeks of reflection/assessment, rejuvenation, learning, and strategic planning. This will allow you to sequence your goals, create momentum, and leverage your limited time.
Have a project that you want feedback on or need assistance with a specific strategy? He offers half-day strategy sessions.
Want accountability, support, and guidance as you implement your strategic plan? Learn more about his year-long mastermind program.
These are not right for everyone; they're personalized offerings and are priced accordingly.
WHAT MIGHT YOU WORK ON?
In his coaching work with entrepreneurs, his clients focus on the areas where they'd like to grow, which may include:
- Creating a strong sales conversation framework
- Building your referral network
- Lead generation through a relationships
- Growing your visibility in your industry
- Increasing your ability to attract the right kind of clients
- Identifying and launching a minimally viable offer
- Breaking through whatever bottleneck is holding you back from getting the results you want and deserve
- Becoming a published author and marketing your book successfully
- Improving your virtual presentation skills
LEARN MORE AND SCHEDULE A CHAT: www.robbiesamuels.com/coaching
Robbie is excited to support you in reaching or exceeding your goals.
Interested in booking Robbie to speak? At www.robbiesamuels.com/speaking you’ll find video clips and a description of his talks.
Watch his TEDx talk “Hate networking? Stop bageling and be the croissant!” at www.robbiesamuels.com/TEDx.
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to his website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive – weekly since July 2016!
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.