Today’s guest’s passion lies in helping clients build profitable businesses rooted in purpose and impact.
He is a strategy entrepreneur, author, and speaker. He has built and scaled companies in Europe and Canada, and led client projects across the world. He believes a solid strategy is key to leaving a business legacy.
His forthcoming book, “The Strategy Legacy” presents a framework called “The Nine Elements of Organizational Identity” to help you build better businesses.
I’m honored to have been invited to be interviewed by him for LEGACY: The Premier Strategic Business Event that he is organizing in February 2022.
Please join me in welcoming Alex Brueckmann.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- his thoughts on leadership: “Leadership is collaborating with people even if you don’t have a leadership title, authority, or position. Leadership is influence.”
- his experience as a child of directing the games and wanting things to go a certain way even while playing.
- his gratitude for growing up without being officially diagnosed or medicated with ADHD but instead having the space to explore and use his energy.
- his admiration of Axel Rose’s (Guns N Roses lead singer) energy and how he showed up in the world.
- his initial passion for music and why he did not pursue that in his career goals.
- his nights of only sleeping 4 hours a night and realizing that while it was fun, it was not healthy.
- his journey into corporate and getting his first taste of entrepreneurship.
- the freedom he felt when deciding to release himself from “the golden handcuffs” and striking out on his own.
- how he helps organizations leverage their entire leadership organization to be strategically savvy.
- how he is building a legacy.
- his passion for strategy and why he believes every entrepreneur should have a vision for the destination of their business journey.
- how he honed in on his niche and how that developed how he reached out to people and served them.
- how he continues to evaluate and nurture his network.
- his Legacy event in 2022.
- Listen to my episode with Dorie Clark.
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts helps this podcast be discovered. Need help using Apple Podcasts? 5 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review. Thank you!
ABOUT ROBBIE: www.robbiesamuels.com/about
Business Growth Strategy Coach
Robbie helps entrepreneurs over 50, especially entrepreneurial women, engage their network so that they can grow their impact and income while managing their energy and effort.
WHO YOU ARE:
You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you’re running out of time.
The reason options are overwhelming is that you’re looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when to make the most of your time, you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
You know that if you try to do everything, you’ll accomplish nothing. This means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
WAYS ROBBIE OFFERS SUPPORT:
As a relationship-based business growth strategist, Robbie will work with you one-on-one to design a year-long plan that consists of three 12-week sprints, each followed by 4 weeks of reflection/assessment, rejuvenation, learning, and strategic planning. This will allow you to sequence your goals, create momentum, and leverage your limited time.
Have a project that you want feedback on or need assistance with a specific strategy? He offers half-day strategy sessions.
Already selling but feeling stuck around how to increase your revenue? Sign up for a one-day mastermind with fellow entrepreneurs to break through to the next level.
Ready to dig into your network to validate a solution you’ve been working on to see if you can build an audience for it before launching? Sign up for 12 Weeks to Create Your Irresistible Offer program.
Want accountability, support, and guidance as you implement your strategic plan? Learn more about his year-long Wake Up Your Network mastermind program.
These are not right for everyone; they're personalized offerings and are priced accordingly.
WHAT MIGHT YOU WORK ON?
In his coaching work with entrepreneurs, his clients focus on the areas where they'd like to grow, which may include:
- Creating a strong sales conversation framework
- Building your referral network
- Lead generation through a relationships
- Growing your visibility in your industry
- Increasing your ability to attract the right kind of clients
- Identifying and launching a minimally viable offer
- Breaking through whatever bottleneck is holding you back from getting the results you want and deserve
- Becoming a published author and marketing your book successfully
- Improving your virtual presentation skills
LEARN MORE AND SCHEDULE A CHAT: www.robbiesamuels.com/coaching
Robbie is excited to support you in reaching or exceeding your goals.
Interested in booking Robbie to speak? At www.robbiesamuels.com/speaking you’ll find video clips and a description of his talks.
Watch his TEDx talk “Hate networking? Stop bageling and be the croissant!” at www.robbiesamuels.com/TEDx.
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to his website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive – weekly since July 2016!
SIGN UP for his free weekly #NoMoreBadZoom Virtual Happy Hours – www.NoMoreBadZoom.com
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.