Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 55:39 — 51.0MB)
Today’s guest is a serial entrepreneur that has started over 30 business ventures. While most didn’t work out he did find his passion as a mobile notary and loan signing agent.
He finds the work fulfilling because as a notary he is with people on their best days or most difficult days. He believes it takes someone special to tap into empathy and compassion while striving to build a business that has the power to change lives.
He learned the hard way that knowledge without consistent implementation is practically worthless. That’s why he became a notary coach teaching others how to start and grow their own successful notary businesses.
He's is the CEO of NotaryCoach.com and author of two bestsellers, “Sign & Thrive: How to Make Six Figures as a Mobile Notary and Loan Signing Agent,” and “SuperCharge Your Notary Business with LinkedIn.” He is also the host of the SideHustle Lounge Podcast.
Please join me in welcoming Bill Soroka.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher?They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- his thoughts on leadership: “Leadership starts with self. True personal leadership comes down to taking 100% responsibility for results and aligning your thoughts, words, and behaviors.”
- how solopreneurs can be impactful leaders despite working alone.
- the traps he fell into as an entrepreneur because he didn’t have the right tools in place.
- the importance of taking ownership of the things you are responsible for.
- his experience growing up pretending to be a businessman but not a very social kid.
- how learning the enneagram helped him understand himself.
- him being the shy introvert who was always motivated to be team captains by his peers.
- his desire from childhood to always be a businessman (including carrying a briefcase to school every day).
- the significance of Thanksgiving weekend for him and his business.
- his college experience and changing majors a few times.
- why he shares his vulnerabilities.
- his discovery of the notary business world.
- how he has been changing the way he thinks about the notary business to inspire others.
- how systematizing his business helped him nail his business so that he could scale it into what it is today.
- how he nurtures and sustains his network using network stacking.
- Bill Soroka on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- The Side Hustle Lounge podcast
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “Supercharge Your Notary Business With LinkedIn: How Mobile Notaries and Loan Signing Agents Build Their Brand, Get Known, and Connect With Their Dream Clients” by Bill Soroka and Sandra Long
- “Sign and Thrive: How to Make Six Figures As a Mobile Notary and Loan Signing Agent” by Bill Soroka
- Listen to my episode with Stephanie Chung.
- Listen to my episode with Chandler Bolt.
- Learn more about my Book Launch Debrief Masterclass.
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts helps this podcast be discovered. Need help using Apple Podcasts? 5 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review. Thank you!
ABOUT ROBBIE: www.robbiesamuels.com/about
Business Growth Strategy Coach
Robbie helps entrepreneurs over 50, especially entrepreneurial women, engage their network so that they can grow their impact and income while managing their energy and effort.
WHO YOU ARE:
You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you’re running out of time.
The reason options are overwhelming is that you’re looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when to make the most of your time, you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
You know that if you try to do everything, you’ll accomplish nothing. This means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
WAYS ROBBIE OFFERS SUPPORT:
As a relationship-based business growth strategist, Robbie will work with you one-on-one to design a year-long plan that consists of three 12-week sprints, each followed by 4 weeks of reflection/assessment, rejuvenation, learning, and strategic planning. This will allow you to sequence your goals, create momentum, and leverage your limited time.
Have a project that you want feedback on or need assistance with a specific strategy? He offers half-day strategy sessions.
Already selling but feeling stuck around how to increase your revenue? Sign up for a one-day mastermind with fellow entrepreneurs to break through to the next level.
Ready to dig into your network to validate a solution you’ve been working on to see if you can build an audience for it before launching? Sign up for 12 Weeks to Create Your Irresistible Offer program.
Want accountability, support, and guidance as you implement your strategic plan? Learn more about his year-long Wake Up Your Network mastermind program.
These are not right for everyone; they're personalized offerings and are priced accordingly.
WHAT MIGHT YOU WORK ON?
In his coaching work with entrepreneurs, his clients focus on the areas where they'd like to grow, which may include:
- Creating a strong sales conversation framework
- Building your referral network
- Lead generation through a relationships
- Growing your visibility in your industry
- Increasing your ability to attract the right kind of clients
- Identifying and launching a minimally viable offer
- Breaking through whatever bottleneck is holding you back from getting the results you want and deserve
- Becoming a published author and marketing your book successfully
- Improving your virtual presentation skills
LEARN MORE AND SCHEDULE A CHAT: www.robbiesamuels.com/coaching
Robbie is excited to support you in reaching or exceeding your goals.
Interested in booking Robbie to speak? At www.robbiesamuels.com/speaking you’ll find video clips and a description of his talks.
Watch his TEDx talk “Hate networking? Stop bageling and be the croissant!” at www.robbiesamuels.com/TEDx.
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to his website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive – weekly since July 2016!
SIGN UP for his free weekly #NoMoreBadZoom Virtual Happy Hours – www.NoMoreBadZoom.com
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.