Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:02 — 49.5MB)
Today’s guest’s life’s purpose is to be a catalyst for inspired action.
She is a relationship marketing coach helping micropreneurs find their microinfluencer magic so they attract the right clients for the products and services.
Her entrepreneurial journey began in 1998 when she and her husband, Shane, pioneered online custom furniture sales. They quickly grew into a nationwide operation working with world-renowned interior design firms, Fortune 500 executives, plus music and film celebrities.
In 2012, she was introduced to a network marketing company that offered a relationship marketing service her custom furniture business needed. She joined the company as an independent referral partner and is now one of their Top 100 affiliates.
She is also the host of the Gratitude Geek, a relationship marketing podcast that celebrates the benefits of living a grateful life. For her, this includes being a metastatic breast cancer thriver since being diagnosed in 2014. As she says, “Stage IV is just a small piece of my story, not the end of it.”
Please join me in welcoming Kandas Rodarte.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “A true leader is approachable and leads from the back.”
- three examples in her own life that always make her think about her definition of leadership.
- how being called bossy at a young age helped her embody that in her life.
- how she organized a large Star Wars festival in her town on a whim.
- how to make people feel included when asking them to volunteer.
- exploring her ancestry and finding entrepreneurship in her family’s history.
- selling her husband’s furniture and setting up the initial business structure.
- a mini deep-dive into AOL and how she marketed her business back in the day.
- the importance of collaboration.
- how she stays in touch with people on her top 100 list.
- how she nurtures and sustains the outer tiers of her network.
- Kandas Rodarte on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Learn more about Send Out Cards.
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts helps this podcast be discovered. Need help using Apple Podcasts? 5 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review. Thank you!
ABOUT ROBBIE: www.robbiesamuels.com/about
Business Growth Strategy Coach
Robbie helps entrepreneurs over 50, especially entrepreneurial women, engage their network so that they can grow their impact and income while managing their energy and effort.
WHO YOU ARE:
You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you’re running out of time.
The reason options are overwhelming is that you’re looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when to make the most of your time, you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
You know that if you try to do everything, you’ll accomplish nothing. This means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
WAYS ROBBIE OFFERS SUPPORT:
As a relationship-based business growth strategist, Robbie will work with you one-on-one to design a year-long plan that consists of three 12-week sprints, each followed by 4 weeks of reflection/assessment, rejuvenation, learning, and strategic planning. This will allow you to sequence your goals, create momentum, and leverage your limited time.
Have a project that you want feedback on or need assistance with a specific strategy? He offers half-day strategy sessions.
Already selling but feeling stuck around how to increase your revenue? Sign up for a one-day mastermind with fellow entrepreneurs to break through to the next level.
Ready to dig into your network to validate a solution you’ve been working on to see if you can build an audience for it before launching? Sign up for 12 Weeks to Create Your Irresistible Offer program.
Want accountability, support, and guidance as you implement your strategic plan? Learn more about his year-long Wake Up Your Network mastermind program.
These are not right for everyone; they're personalized offerings and are priced accordingly.
WHAT MIGHT YOU WORK ON?
In his coaching work with entrepreneurs, his clients focus on the areas where they'd like to grow, which may include:
- Creating a strong sales conversation framework
- Building your referral network
- Lead generation through a relationships
- Growing your visibility in your industry
- Increasing your ability to attract the right kind of clients
- Identifying and launching a minimally viable offer
- Breaking through whatever bottleneck is holding you back from getting the results you want and deserve
- Becoming a published author and marketing your book successfully
- Improving your virtual presentation skills
LEARN MORE AND SCHEDULE A CHAT: www.robbiesamuels.com/coaching
Robbie is excited to support you in reaching or exceeding your goals.
Interested in booking Robbie to speak? At www.robbiesamuels.com/speaking you’ll find video clips and a description of his talks.
Watch his TEDx talk “Hate networking? Stop bageling and be the croissant!” at www.robbiesamuels.com/TEDx.
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to his website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive – weekly since July 2016!
SIGN UP for his free weekly #NoMoreBadZoom Virtual Happy Hours – www.NoMoreBadZoom.com
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.