Today’s guest believes in the importance of building strategic partnerships.
She is a virtual and in-person networking trainer and an international speaker. As an expert in business networking and relationship marketing for 15+ years, she has worked with thousands of entrepreneurs at TEAM Referral Network in Southern California teaching them how to network in the most lucrative way.
She is the author or co-author of five books including “High Level Networking: Strategies to Build Referral Relationships and Joint Venture Partnerships, and Grow Your Email List.” Today, she works with professionals with borderless boundary businesses from all of North America, the UK, Australia, South Africa, and beyond.
Please join me in welcoming Terilee Harrison.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “Leadership is when you show up in a group/team context and show up with your giftings (tech, facilitator, consistency).”
- her experience in 6th grade that set her on her leadership trajectory.
- what her initial plans for her career were when she was in college.
- her initial career in collections.
- how she unlocked her audience after discovering her passion for networking.
- why she feels referral networking is hardcore networking.
- the importance of growing your email list.
- how we met and although we serve different niches, our ideas work in tandem.
- How she nurtures and sustains the outer levels of her network.
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “High Level Networking: Strategies to Build Referral Relationships and Joint Venture Partnerships, and Grow Your Email List” by Terilee Harrison
- “ELEVATE : Raise Your Life And Business To A Higher Level: A TEAM Referral Network Collaborative Book” by Terilee Harrison, et. al.
- “How to Become the Most Published Expert in Your Industry: Publishing is Way Bigger Than a Book” by Terilee Harrison and Eric Lofholm
- “The Ignited Entrepreneur: Fuel for Your Flame” by Terilee Harrison and Sheli Gartman
- “The Business Mom Guide Book: More Life, Less Overwhelm for Mom Entrepreneurs” by Terilee Harrison
- “The Shameless Life” by Terilee Harrison
- Listen to my episode with Ron Tester.
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts helps this podcast be discovered. Need help using Apple Podcasts? 5 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review. Thank you!
ABOUT ROBBIE: www.robbiesamuels.com/about
Business Growth Strategy Coach
Robbie helps inspiring entrepreneurial women (and a few awesome men) in their 50s and beyond, engage their network so they can grow their impact and income by adding new revenue streams.
WHO YOU ARE:
You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you’re running out of time.
The reason options are overwhelming is that you’re looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when to make the most of your time, you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
You know that if you try to do everything, you’ll accomplish nothing. This means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
WAYS ROBBIE OFFERS SUPPORT:
As a relationship-based business growth strategist, Robbie will work with you one-on-one to design a year-long plan that consists of three 12-week sprints, each followed by 4 weeks of reflection/assessment, rejuvenation, learning, and strategic planning. This will allow you to sequence your goals, create momentum, and leverage your limited time.
Have a project that you want feedback on or need assistance with a specific strategy? He offers half-day strategy sessions.
Already selling but feeling stuck around how to increase your revenue? Sign up for a one-day mastermind with fellow entrepreneurs to break through to the next level.
Ready to dig into your network to validate a solution you’ve been working on to see if you can build an audience for it before launching? Sign up for the 12 Week Idea to Offer Incubator.
Want accountability, support, and guidance as you implement your strategic plan? Learn more about his year-long Wake Up Your Network mastermind program.
These are not right for everyone; they're personalized offerings and are priced accordingly.
WHAT MIGHT YOU WORK ON?
In his coaching work with entrepreneurs, his clients focus on the areas where they'd like to grow, which may include:
- Creating a strong sales conversation framework
- Building your referral network
- Lead generation through a relationships
- Growing your visibility in your industry
- Increasing your ability to attract the right kind of clients
- Identifying and launching a minimally viable offer
- Breaking through whatever bottleneck is holding you back from getting the results you want and deserve
- Becoming a published author and marketing your book successfully
- Improving your virtual presentation skills
LEARN MORE AND SCHEDULE A CHAT: www.robbiesamuels.com/coaching
Robbie is excited to support you in reaching or exceeding your goals.
Interested in booking Robbie to speak? At www.robbiesamuels.com/speaking you’ll find video clips and a description of his talks.
Watch his TEDx talk “Hate networking? Stop bageling and be the croissant!” at www.robbiesamuels.com/TEDx.
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to his website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive – weekly since July 2016!
SIGN UP for his free weekly #NoMoreBadZoom Virtual Happy Hours – www.NoMoreBadZoom.com
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.