Today’s guest has been called “The da Vinci of visionary leadership”.
Named among the top eight global experts in leadership and shortlisted for the Distinguished Award in Leadership by Thinkers50, he is a global thought leader, author, business educator, consultant, and C-suite coach.
He is helping companies to create and execute their vision, and achieve superior business performance. You can find him on Global Gurus Top 30 in Leadership and is the #1 Global Leading Coach (Marshall Goldsmith Thinkers50).
His research identifies entrepreneurs’ and managers’ strategic needs in the areas of leadership and helps leaders to become the masters of the future and achieve new levels of success. He is the author of five books including “The Vision Code,” “LEADEROLOGY,” and “Corporate Superpower.”
Please join me in welcoming Oleg Konovalov.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- his thoughts on leadership: “Leadership is not about solving for today. Leadership is defining what the future will be and how to lead people into that future.”
- Oleg’s focus on thinking forward and how to unlock your mindset to be a better leader.
- why it’s OK to be a troublemaker.
- his focus on being of service to those around him.
- why his favorite saying is “if you are the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room” and why that’s important to him.
- Oleg’s interesting take on accolades and awards vs. always working hard.
- his collaboration with his colleague, John Spence, who I will be interviewing in a future episode.
- Oleg’s definition of coaching and why he only coaches people in specific topics.
- how he uses time zones to his advantage for connecting and engaging with others.
- how he nurtures and sustains the outer layers of his network.
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “The Vision Code: How to Create and Execute a Compelling Vision for your Business” by Oleg Konovalov, forward by Marshall Goldsmith
- “LEADEROLOGY” by Oleg Konovalov
- “Corporate Superpower: Cultivating A Winning Culture For Your Business” by Oleg Konovalov
- “Organisational Anatomy: A Manager’s Guide to a Healthy Organisation” by Oleg Konovalov
- “Hidden Russia: Informal Relations and Trust” by Oleg Konovalov
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts helps this podcast be discovered. Need help using Apple Podcasts? 5 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review. Thank you!
ABOUT ROBBIE: www.robbiesamuels.com/about
Business Growth Strategy Coach
Robbie helps inspiring entrepreneurial women (and a few awesome men) in their 50s and beyond, engage their network so they can grow their impact and income by adding new revenue streams.
WHO YOU ARE:
You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you’re running out of time.
The reason options are overwhelming is that you’re looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when to make the most of your time, you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
You know that if you try to do everything, you’ll accomplish nothing. This means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
WAYS ROBBIE OFFERS SUPPORT:
As a relationship-based business growth strategist, Robbie will work with you one-on-one to design a year-long plan that consists of three 12-week sprints, each followed by 4 weeks of reflection/assessment, rejuvenation, learning, and strategic planning. This will allow you to sequence your goals, create momentum, and leverage your limited time.
Have a project that you want feedback on or need assistance with a specific strategy? He offers half-day strategy sessions.
Already selling but feeling stuck around how to increase your revenue? Sign up for a one-day mastermind with fellow entrepreneurs to break through to the next level.
Ready to dig into your network to validate a solution you’ve been working on to see if you can build an audience for it before launching? Sign up for 12 Weeks to Create Your Irresistible Offer program.
Want accountability, support, and guidance as you implement your strategic plan? Learn more about his year-long Wake Up Your Network mastermind program.
These are not right for everyone; they're personalized offerings and are priced accordingly.
WHAT MIGHT YOU WORK ON?
In his coaching work with entrepreneurs, his clients focus on the areas where they'd like to grow, which may include:
- Creating a strong sales conversation framework
- Building your referral network
- Lead generation through a relationships
- Growing your visibility in your industry
- Increasing your ability to attract the right kind of clients
- Identifying and launching a minimally viable offer
- Breaking through whatever bottleneck is holding you back from getting the results you want and deserve
- Becoming a published author and marketing your book successfully
- Improving your virtual presentation skills
LEARN MORE AND SCHEDULE A CHAT: www.robbiesamuels.com/coaching
Robbie is excited to support you in reaching or exceeding your goals.
Interested in booking Robbie to speak? At www.robbiesamuels.com/speaking you’ll find video clips and a description of his talks.
Watch his TEDx talk “Hate networking? Stop bageling and be the croissant!” at www.robbiesamuels.com/TEDx.
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to his website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive – weekly since July 2016!
SIGN UP for his free weekly #NoMoreBadZoom Virtual Happy Hours – www.NoMoreBadZoom.com
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.