Today’s guest is a serial entrepreneur and conscious explorer.
During the pandemic, she launched Quantum Surfing, a powerful mix of neuroscience, quantum mechanics, and applied enlightenment—spiritual principles grounded in science so they're repeatable. She helps visionary entrepreneurs predictably create lucky outcomes, get the clarity to execute swiftly, and have the mindset to step into next-level impact. It’s a revolutionary method for success in life and business.
She has also founded Tavola Villa in Fiji—her living dream of a global sanctuary for people to be recharged by the wild and soulful islands that have captured her own heart. There she hosts Stillness Retreats, combining the mysticism of Fiji, the rebel spirit of Silicon Valley, and the transformative inventiveness of the story.
Please join me in welcoming Monica Laurence.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “Leadership is not only leading yourself but having a vision where you’re inviting others to be on the journey with you in a way that brings them to life.”
- how to set people free to make choices and how that creates an amazing leadership experience.
- her first taste of leadership from being the oldest child and the oldest of 25 grandchildren.
- the perspective of leadership as a young girl and being called “bossy”.
- her desire to be a fashion designer and how she ultimately became a computer scientist.
- her passion for connecting with people and how that led to her returning to business school focusing on strategy and entertainment.
- how she seized an opportunity to work at Lucas Films.
- how working in a startup let her to create a structure of working that worked for her and her family.
- why she created Quantum Surfing, a mindset training for entrepreneurs.
- the many different influences on how she has created her framework.
- the connection between mindset work and surfing.
- how “unusual experiences” can begin to make sense.
- how she bought a resort right before the pandemic and ended up staying in Fiji for almost two years.
- what she’s looking forward to in the next year.
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “The Celestine Prophecy: An Adventure” by James Redfield
- Listen to my episode with Dorie Clark.
- Listen to my episode with Chris Schembra and learn about his 7:47 Club.
Subscribing (or following) and leaving a rating and review wherever you are listening helps this podcast be discovered.
ABOUT ROBBIE: www.robbiesamuels.com/about
Business Growth Strategy Coach
Robbie helps inspiring entrepreneurial women (and a few awesome men) in their 50s and beyond, engage their network so they can grow their impact and income by adding new revenue streams.
WHO YOU ARE:
You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you’re running out of time.
The reason options are overwhelming is that you’re looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when to make the most of your time, you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
You know that if you try to do everything, you’ll accomplish nothing. This means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
WAYS ROBBIE OFFERS SUPPORT:
As a relationship-based business growth strategist, Robbie will work with you one-on-one to design a year-long plan that consists of three 12-week sprints, each followed by 4 weeks of reflection/assessment, rejuvenation, learning, and strategic planning. This will allow you to sequence your goals, create momentum, and leverage your limited time.
Have a project that you want feedback on or need assistance with a specific strategy? He offers half-day strategy sessions.
Already selling but feeling stuck around how to increase your revenue? Sign up for a one-day mastermind with fellow entrepreneurs to break through to the next level.
Ready to dig into your network to validate a solution you’ve been working on to see if you can build an audience for it before launching? Sign up for the 12 Week Idea to Offer Incubator.
Want accountability, support, and guidance as you implement your strategic plan? Learn more about his year-long Wake Up Your Network mastermind program.
These are not right for everyone; they're personalized offerings and are priced accordingly.
WHAT MIGHT YOU WORK ON?
In his coaching work with entrepreneurs, his clients focus on the areas where they'd like to grow, which may include:
- Creating a strong sales conversation framework
- Building your referral network
- Lead generation through a relationships
- Growing your visibility in your industry
- Increasing your ability to attract the right kind of clients
- Identifying and launching a minimally viable offer
- Breaking through whatever bottleneck is holding you back from getting the results you want and deserve
- Becoming a published author and marketing your book successfully
- Improving your virtual presentation skills
LEARN MORE AND SCHEDULE A CHAT: www.robbiesamuels.com/coaching
Robbie is excited to support you in reaching or exceeding your goals.
Interested in booking Robbie to speak? At www.robbiesamuels.com/speaking you’ll find video clips and a description of his talks.
Watch his TEDx talk “Hate networking? Stop bageling and be the croissant!” at www.robbiesamuels.com/TEDx.
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to his website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive – weekly since July 2016!
SIGN UP for his free weekly #NoMoreBadZoom Virtual Happy Hours – www.NoMoreBadZoom.com
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.