Today’s guest believes you can find inspiration through honest conversation.
Before becoming the founder and Chief Inspiration Officer of Inspired Purpose Coaching, he was a finance and strategy executive working with some of the worlds leading life sciences companies. Along his journey, he also managed small businesses and ran a financial consulting company.
He is a trusted advisor, coach, experience creator, author, podcast host, and speaker. He brings together over 25 years of business and management experience, formal training, and extreme curiosity to elevate leaders and equip them with the tools to navigate through change and unlock their true potential.
He is the host of The Virtual Campfire podcast and the author of “Climbing The Right Mountain: Navigating the Journey to An Inspired Life.”
Please join me in welcoming Tony Martignetti.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- his thoughts on leadership: “Leadership is serving others with compassion, courage, and curiosity.”
- leading with your heart.
- the world unlocks when you realize that the people you admire are not infallible.
- how he grew up as an artistic kid and created worlds throughout his childhood.
- how freeform play shaped his childhood and creativity.
- switching gears in college from pre-med to business.
- a quick deep dive into the three businesses he has started.
- making the realization that he couldn’t do everything on his own.
- how Tony built up his network and community.
- his favorite quote is “amateurs compete and professionals create” and how that propelled him to build tribes.
- his ideal client and his best referral.
- the importance of not niching down at the beginning of the entrepreneurship journey.
- how he feels supported by his network “success happens where opportunity meets preparation and connection.”
- how he nurtures the outer layers of his network.
- what he’s looking forward to in the next year.
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “Climbing The Right Mountain: Navigating the Journey to An Inspired Life” by Tony Martignetti
- Listen to my episode with Dorie Clark.
- Listen to my episode with A.J. Jacobs.
- Listen to my episode with Jess Samuels.
- Listen to my episode with Melissa Smith.
- Listen to my episode with John Corcoran.
- Listen to my episode with Jeffrey Shaw.
- Listen to my episode with Marie Incontrera.
- Listen to The Virtual Campfire Podcast.
Subscribing (or following) and leaving a rating and review wherever you are listening helps this podcast be discovered.
ABOUT ROBBIE: www.robbiesamuels.com/about
Business Growth Strategy Coach
Robbie helps inspiring entrepreneurial women (and a few awesome men) in their 50s and beyond, engage their network so they can grow their impact and income by adding new revenue streams.
WHO YOU ARE:
You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you’re running out of time.
The reason options are overwhelming is that you’re looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when to make the most of your time, you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
You know that if you try to do everything, you’ll accomplish nothing. This means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
WAYS ROBBIE OFFERS SUPPORT:
As a relationship-based business growth strategist, Robbie will work with you one-on-one to design a year-long plan that consists of three 12-week sprints, each followed by 4 weeks of reflection/assessment, rejuvenation, learning, and strategic planning. This will allow you to sequence your goals, create momentum, and leverage your limited time.
Have a project that you want feedback on or need assistance with a specific strategy? He offers half-day strategy sessions.
Already selling but feeling stuck around how to increase your revenue? Sign up for a one-day mastermind with fellow entrepreneurs to break through to the next level.
Ready to dig into your network to validate a solution you’ve been working on to see if you can build an audience for it before launching? Sign up for the 12 Week Idea to Offer Incubator.
Want accountability, support, and guidance as you implement your strategic plan? Learn more about his year-long Wake Up Your Network mastermind program.
These are not right for everyone; they're personalized offerings and are priced accordingly.
WHAT MIGHT YOU WORK ON?
In his coaching work with entrepreneurs, his clients focus on the areas where they'd like to grow, which may include:
- Creating a strong sales conversation framework
- Building your referral network
- Lead generation through a relationships
- Growing your visibility in your industry
- Increasing your ability to attract the right kind of clients
- Identifying and launching a minimally viable offer
- Breaking through whatever bottleneck is holding you back from getting the results you want and deserve
- Becoming a published author and marketing your book successfully
- Improving your virtual presentation skills
LEARN MORE AND SCHEDULE A CHAT: www.robbiesamuels.com/coaching
Robbie is excited to support you in reaching or exceeding your goals.
Interested in booking Robbie to speak? At www.robbiesamuels.com/speaking you’ll find video clips and a description of his talks.
Watch his TEDx talk “Hate networking? Stop bageling and be the croissant!” at www.robbiesamuels.com/TEDx.
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to his website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive – weekly since July 2016!
SIGN UP for his free weekly #NoMoreBadZoom Virtual Happy Hours – www.NoMoreBadZoom.com
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.