Today’s guest believes growth requires both vision and action.
Her goal is to change the trajectory of people's lives and careers for the better. She works with C-level executives and other senior leaders who want to expand their professional and personal capacity; tackle bigger, more complex challenges; grow as humans so they can grow as leaders; to cross new thresholds of performance.
As an expert in executive coaching and career development, she coaches C-suite executives and other senior leaders across the globe. In addition to several venture-backed startups, her clients have included Clorox, DocuSign, Dropbox, and Google. She is a regular contributor to Harvard Business Review and Forbes.com.
Please join me in welcoming Rebecca Zucker.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “Leadership is caring enough to step up.”
- why she believes empathy is a huge part of leadership.
- the restrictions she grew up with for being born female.
- not being taken seriously as a woman in finance, including transferring to an international office within the company.
- how she used her network of university and business school alumni all pre-internet.
- how she navigated France as an ex-pat when she transferred to an investment banking career.
- her year off, living in France, and becoming a gig worker, and how that led her to entrepreneurship.
- how she began her coaching business in earnest after her current job was going under.
- how she and her business partner, Heather, complement each other in business.
- why she enjoys mentoring people and is always on the lookout for quality talent.
- how she nurtures and sustains the outer levels of her network.
- how she accomplished getting published consistently in Harvard Business Review.
- what she’s looking forward to in the next year.
- Rebecca Zucker on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- How to Email Someone You Haven’t Talked to in Forever
Books mentioned in this episode:
Subscribing (or following) and leaving a rating and review wherever you are listening helps this podcast be discovered.
ABOUT ROBBIE: www.robbiesamuels.com/about
Business Growth Strategy Coach
Robbie helps inspiring entrepreneurial women (and a few awesome men) in their 50s and beyond, engage their network so they can grow their impact and income by adding new revenue streams.
WHO YOU ARE:
You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you’re running out of time.
The reason options are overwhelming is that you’re looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when to make the most of your time, you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
You know that if you try to do everything, you’ll accomplish nothing. This means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
WAYS ROBBIE OFFERS SUPPORT:
As a relationship-based business growth strategist, Robbie will work with you one-on-one to design a year-long plan that consists of three 12-week sprints, each followed by 4 weeks of reflection/assessment, rejuvenation, learning, and strategic planning. This will allow you to sequence your goals, create momentum, and leverage your limited time.
Have a project that you want feedback on or need assistance with a specific strategy? He offers half-day strategy sessions.
Already selling but feeling stuck around how to increase your revenue? Sign up for a one-day mastermind with fellow entrepreneurs to break through to the next level.
Ready to dig into your network to validate a solution you’ve been working on to see if you can build an audience for it before launching? Sign up for the 12 Week Idea to Offer Incubator.
Want accountability, support, and guidance as you implement your strategic plan? Learn more about his year-long Wake Up Your Network mastermind program.
These are not right for everyone; they're personalized offerings and are priced accordingly.
WHAT MIGHT YOU WORK ON?
In his coaching work with entrepreneurs, his clients focus on the areas where they'd like to grow, which may include:
- Creating a strong sales conversation framework
- Building your referral network
- Lead generation through a relationships
- Growing your visibility in your industry
- Increasing your ability to attract the right kind of clients
- Identifying and launching a minimally viable offer
- Breaking through whatever bottleneck is holding you back from getting the results you want and deserve
- Becoming a published author and marketing your book successfully
- Improving your virtual presentation skills
LEARN MORE AND SCHEDULE A CHAT: www.robbiesamuels.com/coaching
Robbie is excited to support you in reaching or exceeding your goals.
Interested in booking Robbie to speak? At www.robbiesamuels.com/speaking you’ll find video clips and a description of his talks.
Watch his TEDx talk “Hate networking? Stop bageling and be the croissant!” at www.robbiesamuels.com/TEDx.
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to his website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive – weekly since July 2016!
SIGN UP for his free weekly #NoMoreBadZoom Virtual Happy Hours – www.NoMoreBadZoom.com
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.