Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 46:31 — 42.6MB)
Today’s guest saw a need and filled it.
He found no automation tool, CRM, or analytics software that was built with management and sales leadership in mind. He understood people needed the type of tool that provides an exponential return for the time invested and that makes managers powerful by driving individual performance and raising the level of the entire team. So he and his partner built it.
He is a managing director of ClozeLoop and has consulted with some of the world's leading companies including Salesforce, Box, and SurveyMonkey. He's an award-winning trainer and co-author of seven books. He thrives on sales frameworks that create fast-growth and measurable progress. He is also a co-founder of his new software company, CoachCRM.
Please join me in welcoming Hilmon Sorey.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- his thoughts on leadership: “A leader influences and inspires others to action in every aspect of one’s life.”
- why he considers himself a benevolent control freak and why that’s not a bad thing.
- his first company, KidCo, and its connection to Jeff Bezos.
- how he learned about extortion at a young age during a fateful Halloween.
- his initial dream careers and how the call to entrepreneurship always existed inside him.
- why he attended so many different universities and why that experience bored him.
- his childhood plans to be the next Andrew Carnegie – having the foresight and the fortune to create the majority of libraries and learning opportunities for all.
- why he believes that if you follow your passion, the money will follow.
- the concept of “pure authenticity” and how that creates energy, fuel, and passion in all the aspects of his life.
- why he marvels at the ingenuity of human kind and why that leads him to consider his legacy.
- why inserting yourself into history is our duty.
- how he nurtures and sustains his 2nd and 3rd level connections and his “little winks.”
- Hilmon Sorey on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- www.clozeloop.com & www.coachcrm.com
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “46 Reasons Why Your Cold Calls Fail: …And How To Fix Them FAST” by Hilman Sorey & Cory Bray
- “The Five Secrets of a Sales C.O.A.C.H.” by Hilman Sorey & Cory Bray
- “Hiring, Onboarding, and Ramping Salespeople: The T.E.A.M. Framework” by Hilman Sorey & Cory Bray
- “Sales Playbooks: The Builder's Toolkit” by Hilman Sorey & Cory Bray
- “Triangle Selling: Sales Fundamentals to Fuel Growth” and “The Triangle Selling Field Guide” by Hilman Sorey & Cory Bray
- “Sales Development: Cracking the Code of Outbound Sales” by Hilman Sorey & Cory Bray
- “The Sales Enablement Playbook” by Hilman Sorey & Cory Bray
Subscribing (or following) and leaving a rating and review wherever you are listening helps this podcast be discovered.
ABOUT ROBBIE: www.robbiesamuels.com/about
Business Growth Strategy Coach
Robbie helps inspiring entrepreneurial women (and a few awesome men) in their 50s and beyond, engage their network so they can grow their impact and income by adding new revenue streams.
WHO YOU ARE:
You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you’re running out of time.
The reason options are overwhelming is that you’re looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when to make the most of your time, you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
You know that if you try to do everything, you’ll accomplish nothing. This means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
WAYS ROBBIE OFFERS SUPPORT:
As a relationship-based business growth strategist, Robbie will work with you one-on-one to design a year-long plan that consists of three 12-week sprints, each followed by 4 weeks of reflection/assessment, rejuvenation, learning, and strategic planning. This will allow you to sequence your goals, create momentum, and leverage your limited time.
Have a project that you want feedback on or need assistance with a specific strategy? He offers half-day strategy sessions.
Already selling but feeling stuck around how to increase your revenue? Sign up for a one-day mastermind with fellow entrepreneurs to break through to the next level.
Ready to dig into your network to validate a solution you’ve been working on to see if you can build an audience for it before launching? Sign up for the 12 Week Idea to Offer Incubator.
Want accountability, support, and guidance as you implement your strategic plan? Learn more about his year-long Wake Up Your Network mastermind program.
These are not right for everyone; they're personalized offerings and are priced accordingly.
WHAT MIGHT YOU WORK ON?
In his coaching work with entrepreneurs, his clients focus on the areas where they'd like to grow, which may include:
- Creating a strong sales conversation framework
- Building your referral network
- Lead generation through a relationships
- Growing your visibility in your industry
- Increasing your ability to attract the right kind of clients
- Identifying and launching a minimally viable offer
- Breaking through whatever bottleneck is holding you back from getting the results you want and deserve
- Becoming a published author and marketing your book successfully
- Improving your virtual presentation skills
LEARN MORE AND SCHEDULE A CHAT: www.robbiesamuels.com/coaching
Robbie is excited to support you in reaching or exceeding your goals.
Interested in booking Robbie to speak? At www.robbiesamuels.com/speaking you’ll find video clips and a description of his talks.
Watch his TEDx talk “Hate networking? Stop bageling and be the croissant!” at www.robbiesamuels.com/TEDx.
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to his website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive – weekly since July 2016!
SIGN UP for his free weekly #NoMoreBadZoom Virtual Happy Hours – www.NoMoreBadZoom.com
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.