Today’s guest helps his clients be heard, recognized, and respected.
As a professional networker and strategist, he helps entrepreneurs supersize their business and income by breaking through all the noise in the marketplace. He connects them to the right resources and people.
He is an expert in getting business owners “unstuck,” and increasing ease and joy in their lives through creating alternative income streams and developing proven wealth strategies. With him, you will learn how to apply the principles of the Law of Attraction to improve your life, relationships, and business.
For 20 years, he’s been in the upper 1/10 of 1% income earners in his profession. He’s been elected to the Multi-Level Marketing International Association (MLMIA) Hall of Fame and was on their Board of Directors for 20 years. He is currently on the board of the Social Networking Association.
Please join me in welcoming Robert A. Butwin.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- playing sports in college and working at his family business helped him develop his leadership skills.
- how being defiant played into developing his leadership skills.
- now networking has changed from when he started his career.
- how he met his wife and first bookkeeper.
- his early experience with network marketing.
- the importance of trial and error, finding the right product, and finding the perfect people to sell it to.
- the importance of surrounding oneself with like-minded people.
- how recognizing the pain points of others is a great way to build a business.
- his ideal customers are C.A.S.H. – coaches, authors, speakers, and holistic practitioners.
- the 18 pieces needed to grow a business and why he gives that information away for free to anyone who asks.
- L.U.C.K = Laboring Under Correct Knowledge
- how he nurtures and sustains the outer levels of his network.
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “Dig Your Well Before You’re Thirsty” by Harvey McKay
- Learn more about Sam Richter.
Subscribing (or following) and leaving a rating and review wherever you are listening helps this podcast be discovered.
ABOUT ROBBIE: www.robbiesamuels.com/about
Business Growth Strategy Coach
Robbie helps inspiring entrepreneurial women (and a few awesome men) in their 50s and beyond, engage their network so they can grow their impact and income by adding new revenue streams.
WHO YOU ARE:
You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you’re running out of time.
The reason options are overwhelming is that you’re looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when to make the most of your time, you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
You know that if you try to do everything, you’ll accomplish nothing. This means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
WAYS ROBBIE OFFERS SUPPORT:
As a relationship-based business growth strategist, Robbie will work with you one-on-one to design a year-long plan that consists of three 12-week sprints, each followed by 4 weeks of reflection/assessment, rejuvenation, learning, and strategic planning. This will allow you to sequence your goals, create momentum, and leverage your limited time.
Have a project that you want feedback on or need assistance with a specific strategy? He offers half-day strategy sessions.
Already selling but feeling stuck around how to increase your revenue? Sign up for a one-day mastermind with fellow entrepreneurs to break through to the next level.
Ready to dig into your network to validate a solution you’ve been working on to see if you can build an audience for it before launching? Sign up for the 12 Week Idea to Offer Incubator.
Want accountability, support, and guidance as you implement your strategic plan? Learn more about his year-long Wake Up Your Network mastermind program.
These are not right for everyone; they're personalized offerings and are priced accordingly.
WHAT MIGHT YOU WORK ON?
In his coaching work with entrepreneurs, his clients focus on the areas where they'd like to grow, which may include:
- Creating a strong sales conversation framework
- Building your referral network
- Lead generation through a relationships
- Growing your visibility in your industry
- Increasing your ability to attract the right kind of clients
- Identifying and launching a minimally viable offer
- Breaking through whatever bottleneck is holding you back from getting the results you want and deserve
- Becoming a published author and marketing your book successfully
- Improving your virtual presentation skills
LEARN MORE AND SCHEDULE A CHAT: www.robbiesamuels.com/coaching
Robbie is excited to support you in reaching or exceeding your goals.
Interested in booking Robbie to speak? At www.robbiesamuels.com/speaking you’ll find video clips and a description of his talks.
Watch his TEDx talk “Hate networking? Stop bageling and be the croissant!” at www.robbiesamuels.com/TEDx.
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to his website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive – weekly since July 2016!
SIGN UP for his free weekly #NoMoreBadZoom Virtual Happy Hours – www.NoMoreBadZoom.com
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.