Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 55:29 — 50.8MB)
Today’s guest has been dubbed authentic with a touch of badass.
She brings her infectious energy through storytelling and powerful, inspirational tips on and offline. She has served as an emcee and speaker on numerous stages and is the host of #tishatalks LIVE.
She is the Chief Experience Officer of Tisha Marie Enterprises, founder of the real estate company Property with Personality, a personal brand builder, founder of Social Connect PHX and Connecting through Community events, an international business mentor, and author of “What Are the Odds?: A mom shares her good, bad, and what the f*ck moments in life & business.”
Please join me in welcoming Tisha Marie Pelletier.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “Leadership is not about you. Leadership is about bringing people together.”
- trying to figure out how to find herself again after becoming a mom and being an entrepreneur.
- how joining drama club helped her build her confidence.
- knowing she was going to go into broadcast journalism even in high school when she was asked to do the announcements.
- understanding that she wanted to have a family and be there with them instead of living the typical journalism life.
- why the biggest shift was going from a W2 employee to having to take a few clients to small claims court for non-payment.
- her experience of working with business coaches.
- how she nurtures and sustains her network.
- Tisha Marie Pelletier on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “What Are the Odds?: A mom shares her good, bad and what the f*ck moments in life & business” by Tisha Marie Pelletier
- “A Gal's Guide to a More Purposeful Life: A collection of closing thoughts compiled throughout the years to remind you that life is all about living and pursuing the passion deep within you.” by Tisha Marie Pelletier
- “The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea” by Bob Burg & John David Mann
Subscribing (or following) and leaving a rating and review wherever you are listening helps this podcast be discovered.
ABOUT ROBBIE: www.robbiesamuels.com/about
Business Growth Strategy Coach
Robbie helps inspiring entrepreneurial women (and a few awesome men) in their 50s and beyond, engage their network so they can grow their impact and income by adding new revenue streams.
WHO YOU ARE:
You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you’re running out of time.
The reason options are overwhelming is that you’re looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when to make the most of your time, you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
You know that if you try to do everything, you’ll accomplish nothing. This means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
WAYS ROBBIE OFFERS SUPPORT:
As a relationship-based business growth strategist, Robbie will work with you one-on-one to design a year-long plan that consists of three 12-week sprints, each followed by 4 weeks of reflection/assessment, rejuvenation, learning, and strategic planning. This will allow you to sequence your goals, create momentum, and leverage your limited time.
Have a project that you want feedback on or need assistance with a specific strategy? He offers half-day strategy sessions.
Already selling but feeling stuck around how to increase your revenue? Sign up for a one-day mastermind with fellow entrepreneurs to break through to the next level.
Ready to dig into your network to validate a solution you’ve been working on to see if you can build an audience for it before launching? Sign up for the 12 Week Idea to Offer Incubator.
Want accountability, support, and guidance as you implement your strategic plan? Learn more about his year-long Wake Up Your Network mastermind program.
These are not right for everyone; they're personalized offerings and are priced accordingly.
WHAT MIGHT YOU WORK ON?
In his coaching work with entrepreneurs, his clients focus on the areas where they'd like to grow, which may include:
- Creating a strong sales conversation framework
- Building your referral network
- Lead generation through a relationships
- Growing your visibility in your industry
- Increasing your ability to attract the right kind of clients
- Identifying and launching a minimally viable offer
- Breaking through whatever bottleneck is holding you back from getting the results you want and deserve
- Becoming a published author and marketing your book successfully
- Improving your virtual presentation skills
LEARN MORE AND SCHEDULE A CHAT: www.robbiesamuels.com/coaching
Robbie is excited to support you in reaching or exceeding your goals.
Interested in booking Robbie to speak? At www.robbiesamuels.com/speaking you’ll find video clips and a description of his talks.
Watch his TEDx talk “Hate networking? Stop bageling and be the croissant!” at www.robbiesamuels.com/TEDx.
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to his website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive – weekly since July 2016!
SIGN UP for his free weekly #NoMoreBadZoom Virtual Happy Hours – www.NoMoreBadZoom.com
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.