Today’s guest is The Referral Diva and has more than two decades of experience generating business by referral.
She is the founder of Master Connectors, Inc and the creator of Referrals On-Demand®, a program that teaches solo entrepreneurs how to turn their network into a referral-generating machine. She calls her process Referral Alchemy. When fully implemented, it can infuse tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of dollars into your business without a single dollar in ad spend.
She is passionate about increasing prosperity across the globe and uses her business to further the efforts of Ten By Three, an international non-profit creating economies of scale in Third World countries by turning artisans into entrepreneurs.
Please join me in welcoming Virginia Muzquiz.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “Leadership is relationships. You manage processes but through the context of relationships.”
- her realizing the difference between being a leader and a manager through empathy and influence.
- how a children’s book she read to her daughters led her to becoming ‘the benevolent queen bee’ that allowed everyone to exist.
- her process of breaking generational trauma.
- her need for emotional connection and how that helped her development.
- when she self-diagnosed as a sociopath based on a leadership assessment (spoiler alert – she is not a sociopath).
- her love of Spanish and why that became her major and her job as a Spanish teacher.
- how she structured her Spanish classroom to provide choice for her students and taught them by creating novelas.
- the influence of her father who was an entrepreneur and the experience of living off the land.
- how she became the #1 salesperson in 90 days for Mary Kay after declaring she would not sell anything.
- how she found commonalities with influencers and how that helped her make a difference.
- how she landed attention from BNI (Business Network International).
- how she nurtures and sustains her network.
- what she’s looking forward to in the year ahead.
- Learn more about BNI.
Subscribing (or following) and leaving a rating and review wherever you are listening helps this podcast be discovered.
Who is Robbie Samuels?
🟧 I'm a multi-passionate entrepreneur. I geek out about community-building, relationship-building, thoughtfully designing space for a conversation, and anything about bringing people together to create connections. I believe quality engagement is about inclusion and belonging.
Depending on what caught your eye about my work, you may be surprised to discover that I do more than you were initially interested in.
What do I do?
🟧 As a business growth strategist, I coach entrepreneurial women in their 50s and beyond who are looking to grow their impact and income through new revenue streams by helping them grow their audience before they launch their product or service.
🟧 As a virtual event design consultant and executive Zoom producer, I help my clients reimagine their in-person events by utilizing all of the opportunities available through digital and analog tools. Rather than replicating the in-person event, we create a powerful virtual experience.
🟧 Before the pandemic, and again as in-person events return, I support organizations designing conferences that create opportunities for participant engagement so they can follow through on their networking intentions.
I've been producing events in one form or another since I was in college in the 90s and providing business growth strategy advice for nearly as long.
⭐ I published two books that have collectively received over 400 Amazon reviews,
⭐ I was invited to do a TEDx on my signature networking technique,
⭐ I have hosted a podcast since 2016,
⭐ when the pandemic shuttered in-person events, I swiftly reinvented myself resulting in a successful multi-six-figure business, and
⭐ my clients include Feeding America, the California WIC Association, and other national and statewide mission-driven organizations.
How can I help you?
Here are some of the ways my clients describe me…
✅ business growth strategy coach
✅ virtual event design consultant & strategist
✅ executive Zoom producer
✅ professional speaker
✅ emcee (virtual and in-person)
✅ podcast host
✅ virtual presentation skills trainer
and I'm likely leaving something out…
Read my back story at www.robbiesamuels.com/about
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to my website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive – weekly since July 2016!
SIGN UP for my free monthly #NoMoreBadZoom Virtual Happy Hours – www.NoMoreBadZoom.com
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.