Today’s guest can show you what to say, and when to say it, in a way that feels comfortable and confident to you and to your potential client.
With over 25 years of selling experience, entrepreneurs and small business owners now hire her to show them how to sell successfully and authentically. She is the CEO of Sales Maven and has the unique ability to positively transform the often misunderstood selling process.
Nikki has written 3 books including “The Selling Staircase: Mastering the Art of Relationship Selling” and hosts the Sales Maven podcast.
Please join me in welcoming Nikki Rausch.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “Leadership is holding the outcome in mind. It’s trusting the team and empowering them while keeping the forward momentum.”
- why Nikki thinks it’s so important to remove ego from leadership.
- her early responsibility of handling fundraising for her HS dance team so the team could go on trips.
- how she grew up with a misogynistic father and how that shaped her young life.
- the support she received from her dance teacher and her aunt and uncle during high school.
- her determination to not only attend college, but finish her education – something that was not expected of her.
- how having a “commission component” in a job at a mall kiosk, led her to think, “Wait, I can make money doing this?!”
- realizing that her effort in selling directly correlated to the amount of money she was making.
- how she found her mentors and why this has been an important part of her journey.
- discovering NLP and how that changed the way she showed up in sales.
- figuring out that she had built relationships and was surrounded by only people she knew and how that led to her wanting to meet new people.
- “Who would pay me money to teach them how to sell?” Nikki’s immediate response to someone asking her why she wasn’t charging for showing others her natural skill.
- Nikki being inspired by being in a room with 100 businesswomen.
- who Nikki wants to work with.
- how she stays in touch with her network.
- Nikki Rausch on LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Sales Maven Podcast with Nikki Rausch
- Free eBook for On the Schmooze listeners.
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “The Selling Staircase: Mastering the Art of Relationship Selling” by Nikki Rausch
- “Six-Word Lessons on Influencing with Grace: 100 Lessons to Genuinely Connect with Colleagues, Friends, Family and Lovers (The Six-Word Lessons Series Book 32)” by Nikki Rausch
- “Buying Signals: Turn Casual Conversations into Sales” by Nikki Rausch
- Listen to me interview Blake Fly here & Blake interview me
- Learn more about Julie Fry’s podcast guest placement company Your Expert Guest.
Subscribing (or following) and leaving a rating and review wherever you are listening helps this podcast be discovered.
Who is Robbie Samuels?
🟧 I'm a multi-passionate entrepreneur. I geek out about community-building, relationship-building, thoughtfully designing space for a conversation, and anything about bringing people together to create connections. I believe quality engagement is about inclusion and belonging.
Depending on what caught your eye about my work, you may be surprised to discover that I do more than you were initially interested in.
What do I do?
🟧 As a business growth strategist, I coach entrepreneurial women in their 50s and beyond who are looking to grow their impact and income through new revenue streams by helping them grow their audience before they launch their product or service.
🟧 As a virtual event design consultant and executive Zoom producer, I help my clients reimagine their in-person events by utilizing all of the opportunities available through digital and analog tools. Rather than replicating the in-person event, we create a powerful virtual experience.
🟧 Before the pandemic, and again as in-person events return, I support organizations designing conferences that create opportunities for participant engagement so they can follow through on their networking intentions.
I've been producing events in one form or another since I was in college in the 90s and providing business growth strategy advice for nearly as long.
⭐ I published two books that have collectively received over 400 Amazon reviews,
⭐ I was invited to do a TEDx on my signature networking technique,
⭐ I have hosted a podcast since 2016,
⭐ when the pandemic shuttered in-person events, I swiftly reinvented myself resulting in a successful multi-six-figure business, and
⭐ my clients include Feeding America, the California WIC Association, and other national and statewide mission-driven organizations.
How can I help you?
Here are some of the ways my clients describe me…
✅ business growth strategy coach
✅ virtual event design consultant & strategist
✅ executive Zoom producer
✅ professional speaker
✅ emcee (virtual and in-person)
✅ podcast host
✅ virtual presentation skills trainer
and I'm likely leaving something out…
Read my back story at www.robbiesamuels.com/about
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to my website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive – weekly since July 2016!
SIGN UP for my free monthly #NoMoreBadZoom Virtual Happy Hours – www.NoMoreBadZoom.com
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.