Today’s guest knows that no one ever wishes they'd spent more time at the office or pines for work that didn’t inspire them.
Her specialty is making sales fun as she helps women heal their relationship with money. She has spoken at women's conferences all over the world and has helped hundreds of women start and grow businesses they LOVE.
She spent 15 years navigating the male-dominated world of tech. Along the way, she worked at Lifetime Television's New Media department, worked hand-in-hand with Marianne Williamson on her community site and digital offering—The Miracle Matrix—and worked at IAC where she managed a P&L worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
She’s the voice behind the Game On Girlfriend Podcast, and she's known for her weekly “Sarah Uncut” TV show on YouTube and LIVE “Coffee With Coach” streaming video conversations on Monday mornings.
Please join me in welcoming Sarah Walton.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “Leadership is anything that inspires action.”
- growing up Mormon in Utah and how that shaped her upbringing, and how she broke the mold of possibility.
- her being the first girl student body president in middle school.
- how she went from Utah to attending UCLA and living in NYC.
- how volunteering to build houses and tutor differently-abled children in France opened her eyes to diversity and possibility in her life.
- her first job in a bank and how she was offered the opportunity to build websites that later turned into a really strong technological skill on top of her English degree from college.
- how she was ‘coaching’ people on how to have great relationships with their colleagues before she knew what coaching was.
- showing her boss how to fire her so that she could become an entrepreneur.
- starting her business while seven months pregnant and in the middle of a recession.
- how she predominantly works with women although she has coached a few men.
- how she nurtures and sustains the outer levels of her network.
- what she’s looking forward to in the following year.
- Sarah Walton on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Game on Girlfriend podcast
- Watch “Sarah Uncut” and “Coffee with Coach” on Sarah’s YouTube channel.
Subscribing (or following) and leaving a rating and review wherever you are listening helps this podcast be discovered.
Who is Robbie Samuels?
🟧 I'm a multi-passionate entrepreneur. I geek out about community-building, relationship-building, thoughtfully designing space for a conversation, and anything about bringing people together to create connections. I believe quality engagement is about inclusion and belonging.
Depending on what caught your eye about my work, you may be surprised to discover that I do more than you were initially interested in.
What do I do?
🟧 As a business growth strategist, I coach entrepreneurial women in their 50s and beyond who are looking to grow their impact and income through new revenue streams by helping them grow their audience before they launch their product or service.
🟧 As a virtual event design consultant and executive Zoom producer, I help my clients reimagine their in-person events by utilizing all of the opportunities available through digital and analog tools. Rather than replicating the in-person event, we create a powerful virtual experience.
🟧 Before the pandemic, and again as in-person events return, I support organizations designing conferences that create opportunities for participant engagement so they can follow through on their networking intentions.
I've been producing events in one form or another since I was in college in the 90s and providing business growth strategy advice for nearly as long.
⭐ I published two books that have collectively received over 400 Amazon reviews,
⭐ I was invited to do a TEDx on my signature networking technique,
⭐ I have hosted a podcast since 2016,
⭐ when the pandemic shuttered in-person events, I swiftly reinvented myself resulting in a successful multi-six-figure business, and
⭐ my clients include Feeding America, the California WIC Association, and other national and statewide mission-driven organizations.
How can I help you?
Here are some of the ways my clients describe me…
✅ business growth strategy coach
✅ virtual event design consultant & strategist
✅ executive Zoom producer
✅ professional speaker
✅ emcee (virtual and in-person)
✅ podcast host
✅ virtual presentation skills trainer
and I'm likely leaving something out…
Read my back story at www.robbiesamuels.com/about
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to my website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive – weekly since July 2016!
SIGN UP for my free monthly #NoMoreBadZoom Virtual Happy Hours – www.NoMoreBadZoom.com
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.