Today’s guest is a hippie turned business coach that has spent the last decade running a successful LinkedIn consulting business. This inspired her to create a global movement encouraging people to bring more empathy and kindness to business and marketing.
She has written two books, including “Marketing Like We're Human” and “Selling Like We’re Human.” She is the host of the Humane Marketing podcast and works with heart-centered entrepreneurs to question their assumptions when it comes to marketing and permit them to market their business their way, the gentle way!
She shares a fresh perspective and doesn't shy away from calling things out that no longer work for many of us regarding the traditional marketing model.
Please join me in welcoming Sarah Santacroce.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “Leadership is all about showing up and sharing your point of view. It’s not about being the loudest voice out there but having the humility to create space for others to share their perspectives.”
- Her leadership roots go back to age 10, when she planned and led games and events with friends despite being an introvert.
- Her life growing up in a “hippie commune” when her parents banded with six other families to buy and live in an apartment building.
- Her thought processes behind choosing corporate marketing over being a translator, which she described as feeling lonely, and eventually opening her own business 15 years ago.
- Her start in entrepreneurship as a Virtual Assistant and stumbling into social media marketing.
- Her decision to become a LinkedIn Coach at the perfect time and help people transition into the LinkedIn space.
- What led her to write her book after a “breakdown and breakthrough” moment, including almost giving up her LinkedIn business.
- A trademark setback that almost derailed her book being published and her new brand.
- Her approach to how she provides her clients with what they need in a thoughtful and humane way.
- How she nurtures and sustains her network through connection and not through a business lens.
- What she’s looking forward to in the year ahead.
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “Marketing Like We're Human: A Radical Business Approach to Get New Clients with Integrity and Kindness (The Gentle Business Revolution)” by Sarah Santacroce
- “Mandalas & Marketing: 25 Stress Relieving Mandala Designs & 25 Beautiful Questions To Market Your Business From Within (The Gentle Business Revolution)” by Sarah Santacroce
- “Mandalas & Selling: 25 Stress Relieving Mandala Designs & 25 Beautiful Questions To Sell your Services From Within (The Gentle Business Revolution)” by Sarah Santacroce
- “Selling Like We're Human: A roadmap to selling from the heart in a new business world! (The Gentle Business Revolution)” by Sarah Santacroce
Subscribing (or following) and leaving a rating and review wherever you are listening helps this podcast be discovered.
Who is Robbie Samuels?
🟧 I'm an event design consultant and executive Zoom producer, with a passion for creating engaging and unforgettable experiences. With two decades of experience in the meetings and events industry, I have honed my skills in designing and executing events that leave a lasting impression.
🟧 I have published three books to share my expertise. Collectively they have received over 600 Amazon reviews and reached #1 Best Seller in 29 paid categories in the U.S., U.K., Canada, and Australia.
“Break Out of Boredom: Low-Tech Solutions for Highly Engaging Zoom Events” has received widespread acclaim. I am thrilled to help presenters and facilitators bring energy and excitement to their virtual events, and I am constantly seeking new ways to innovate and improve.
The book and bonus content are at www.BreakOutofBoredom.com. Launch Price – $2.99 ebook (reg. $9.99) thru 3/31. The paperback is also available.
🟧 I am passionate about sharing my knowledge and experience with others, and I regularly speak at industry events and offer consulting services to help organizations and speakers achieve success in their own virtual or in-person events. If you're looking for creative solutions and expert guidance for your next event, I would be honored to work with you. Let's make your event one to remember!
► Do you have a podcast or host live interviews? I am looking for opportunities to share my business success story and strategies.
I've been featured in NPR, Forbes, Fast Company, HBR, Lifehacker, and Inc. as a networking expert and expert in virtual event design.
► In 2020, I reinvented my business from zero to a thriving six figures in eight months. My second book, “Small List, Big Results: Launch a Successful Offer No Matter the Size of Your Email List,” answers the question, “Robbie, how did you do that?”
More importantly, this international bestseller shows how YOU can do it too. Get your copy and The Big Results Toolkit bonus content at www.SmallListBigResults.com.
► My first book, “Croissants vs. Bagels: Strategic, Effective, and Inclusive Networking at Conferences,” bonus content: www.CroissantsvsBagels.com.
WANT TO CHAT? firstname.lastname@example.org | 617-600-8240 | www.robbiesamuels.com
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to my website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive – weekly since July 2016!
SIGN UP for my free monthly #NoMoreBadZoom Virtual Happy Hours – www.NoMoreBadZoom.com
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.