Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 43:52 — 40.2MB)
Today’s guest has been an entrepreneur for most of her life and loves helping entrepreneurs and business owners avoid making the same mistakes she’s made.
She is the Co-Founder and CEO of Cerius Executives and Cerius Advisors, where she puts her serial entrepreneur knowledge and expertise to work. She has personally sold companies, led a management buyout, and has advised hundreds of companies on strategies for growth and higher shareholder values.
She recently co-authored, “How I Fired My Boss and Made More Money: Insider Secrets from Successful Interim Executives and Independent Consultants.”
Please join me in welcoming Pamela Wasley.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on iTunes? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
On the Schmooze is on C-Suite Radio.
Listen to our show and many other great
business podcasts at C-SuiteRadio.com.
In this episode we explore:
- her thoughts on leadership: “Leadership is an ever-learning process of motivating people to achieve a goal. Each generation is a little bit different and leadership of each generation has to be a little different.”
- how she went from wallflower to President of her college dorm.
- her ways of avoiding myopic thinking.
- how outsourcing has helped her build her business with success.
- how she segments her time to clear her head to make room for brilliant business ideas.
- her practice of using LinkedIn to maintain connections.
What were the key takeaways you plan to put into practice this week and benefit from for years to come? Share your thoughts in the comments.
- Pamela Wasley on LinkedIn and Twitter
- www.getcerius.com/ontheschmooze ⇐ download free gifts!
- “Croissants vs. Bagels: Strategic, Effective, and Inclusive Networking at Conferences” by Robbie Samuels
- “How I Fired My Boss and Made More Money: Insider Secrets from Successful Interim Executives and Independent Consultants” by Pamela Wasley
- Learn more about Dorie Clark
- Learn more about Jeffrey Shaw
- Learn more about Dux-Soup for LinkedIn Contacts Tracking and Lead Generation
- Interested in booking me to speak? Learn about my Art of the Schmooze session on effective and inclusive networking, and the other sessions I offer
- Interested in individual coaching or my Intentional Connections Mastermind? Schedule a 20-minute phone chat to discuss working together
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to my website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive and show notes for recent episodes
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on iTunes helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using iTunes? 10 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review on iTunes. Thank you!
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”