Hosting a podcast, publishing a book, running a marathon.
Two of these were on my bucket list and I crossed them off.
While I can’t help you shave minutes off your mile, I can help you make an informed decision about whether hosting a podcast or becoming an author is the right next step for your business.
Learn that and much more through these Masterclasses. Each is at least an hour-long video replay, plus Q&A and some include 15+ pages of detailed notes.
Looking for additional support?
You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you’re running out of time.
The reason options are overwhelming is that you’re looking at them as a series of disconnected steps, when to make the most of your time, you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
You know that if you try to do everything, you’ll accomplish nothing. Which means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
In my coaching work with entrepreneurs and solopreneurs, we focus on the areas where you’d like to grow, which may include:
- Creating a strong sales conversation framework
- Building your referral network
- Lead generation through a relationships
- Growing your visibility in your industry
- Increasing your ability to attract the right kind of clients
- Identifying and launching a minimally-viable offer
- Breaking through whatever bottleneck is holding you back from getting the results you want and deserve
- Becoming a published author and marketing your book successfully
- Improving your virtual presentation skills
We can work together through a half-day strategy session, a coaching engagement, or mastermind program.