Today’s guest is an executive advisor, business coach and motivational speaker who has been called the “business whisperer” for his skilled and compassionate insights into what can keep a corporate culture from thriving. At age 23, he created one of the first internet marketing companies in America, then went on to great success at several national real estate firms. He has built, trained, expanded and restructured both sales teams and corporate structures, but after 20 years in a C-Suite, he knew it was time to make a business out of being himself. Now he teaches the secrets, hard work and discipline required to Think Big. Very Big! A prolific business blogger, he is the author of The Think Big Movement, a fable about getting unstuck and transforming a business.
Please join me in welcoming Jon Dwoskin.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on iTunes? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
On the Schmooze is on C-Suite Radio.
Listen to our show and many other great
business podcasts at C-SuiteRadio.com.
In this episode we explore:
- how he defines leadership: “Being a positive influence in other people’s lives.”
- what do you want to be known for? Are you doing something today to meet that vision? “Small things everyday that compound over time into something big.”
- the influence of being surrounded by a family of entrepreneurs and how his father gave him Brian Tracy’s “The Psychology of Success” tapes and told him
- his early career pursuits and how they led him to take the leap into being his own boss.
What were the key takeaways you plan to put into practice this week and benefit from for years to come? Share your thoughts in the comments.
- LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Think Big Movement podcast
- The 7-Minute Sales Minute podcast
- Think podcast
- Todoist app – time management tool
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “Croissants vs. Bagels: Strategic, Effective, and Inclusive Networking at Conferences” – by Robbie Samuels
- “The Think Big Movement” by Jon Dwoskin
- “The Compound Effect” by Darren Hardy
- “Miracle Morning” by Hal Elrod
- Interested in booking me to speak? Learn about my Art of the Schmooze session on effective and inclusive networking, and the other sessions I offer
- Interested in individual or group coaching? Schedule a 20-minute phone chat to discuss working together
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to my website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive and show notes for recent episodes
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on iTunes helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using iTunes? 10 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review on iTunes. Thank you!
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”