Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 45:17 — 41.7MB)
Today’s guest is a pioneer in the world of high growth women entrepreneurs. As the CEO of the Thought Leadership Lab, she works with purpose-driven entrepreneurs, executives, and non-profit leaders to scale their influence and impact.
Previously, she was the founding CEO of the first trade association for high growth women entrepreneurs and the co-founder of Springboard, the women’s startup launchpad that has led to over $8 billion in funding for women founded and led companies.
She lectures at the Stanford Graduate School of Business and is the author of “Ready to Be a Thought Leader?”
Please join me in welcoming Denise Brosseau.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “My view of leadership was formed by a mentor I met in my thirties. He saw leadership as vision, relationships, and executions.”
- how leadership showed up in her early life and how it has grown over the years.
- her passion for the work she does today, working with purpose-driven leaders of all ages.
- her method for creating and sustaining relationships with people through consistently showing up.
- how her college taught her about women in leadership and where the alumni association has taken her.
- her strategic plan for making an impact, learning and going into all situations with curiosity.
- Denise Brosseau on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “Croissants vs. Bagels: Strategic, Effective, and Inclusive Networking at Conferences” by Robbie Samuels
- “Ready to Be a Thought Leader? How to Increase Your Influence, Impact, and Success” by Denise Brosseau and Guy Kawasaki
- “The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea” by Bob Burg
- Learn more about Robin Chase.
Interested in booking Robbie to speak? Learn about his signature Art of the Schmooze session on strategic, effective and inclusive networking, and the other sessions he offers.
Thinking of hosting a podcast? Writing a book? Want to launch an Amazon bestseller? Ready to make the most of your next conference experience? Robbie offers several free Masterclasses on these topics. Each one of these Masterclass replays is over an hour-long and contain valuable takeaways to help you grow your business or in your career. Find all the free Masterclasses at www.robbiesamuels.com/masterclass.
Are you ready to create a Relationship-Based Business Plan that will help you achieve greater impact (and income)? The next cohort for The M.O.R.E. Program for Entrepreneurial Women begins in Spring 2019.
- You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you're running out of time.
- The reason options are overwhelming is that you're looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when — to make the most of your time — you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
- Why? Because you know it's true that if you try to do everything, you will accomplish nothing. Which means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
- How? This program will help you find the clarity to determine what is the right next step for your business. A book? A podcast? An online course? Masterminds? Speaking on bigger stages?
- Together we will design a 12-month Relationship-Based Business Plan that will allow you to stack your successes to create momentum and leverage your limited time.
- Read about this program and then schedule a complimentary 60-minute session to see if it's a good fit. www.robbiesamuels.com/more
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to this website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive and show notes for recent episodes
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using Apple Podcasts? 5 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review. Thank you!
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.