Today’s guest is more like a cohost and we’re going to dish about why I felt the need to write my newest book, “Small List, Big Results: Launch a Successful Offer No Matter the Size of Your Email List.”
She’s my book launch success manager and has been supporting my business over the last year as my systems and processes coach.
We met while working at Mirasee and witnessed firsthand the many common mistakes entrepreneurs make when they’re just getting started with their business or when they’re ready to move from one-on-one coaching to group programs.
What I love about working together is that she believes that the sensible and practical side of life meshes perfectly with the woo-woo side of life. As a heart-centered entrepreneur myself, I really appreciate her point of view.
As the Chief Technology Therapist at Sensible Woo, she teaches highly sensitive & neuro-divergent online business owners how to replace technological chaos with a harmonious technology system.
She is an accredited librarian with a Master of Science in Information and set the foundation of her career as the first digital archivist for Disney Animation Studios.
Please join me in welcoming Mary Williams.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on Apple Podcast? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
In this episode we discuss:
- a behind-the-scenes peek into the process of writing and releasing Robbie’s new book.
- my desire to create resources for others.
- the distractions we all use that get in the way of monetizing our ideas.
- the common error that entrepreneurs make when talking to potential clients about their big P problems.
- how to build a runway for your offers and the importance of leading people to it.
- some of the pitfalls of sharing value with others and rushing the process.
- how not to isolate yourself and build things in your own head.
- the importance of meeting your clients where they are.
- the four things you need to launch a pilot.
- the importance of taking inventory in your business.
- a pragmatic approach to running your business.
Books mentioned in this episode:
- “Small List, Big Results: Launch a Successful Offer No Matter the Size of Your Email List” by Robbie Samuels
- “Finish: Give Yourself the Gift of Done” by Jon Acuff
- “The Long Game: How to Be a Long-Term Thinker in a Short-Term World” by Dorie Clark
- Listen to my episode with Dorie Clark.
- Listen to my episode with Jason Van Orden.
- Listen to my episode with Danny Iny.
- Listen to my episode with Melinda Cohan.
- Learn more about Mirasee.
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on Apple Podcasts helps this podcast be discovered. Need help using Apple Podcasts? 5 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review. Thank you!
ABOUT ROBBIE: www.robbiesamuels.com/about
READ his “9 Ways to Network in a Pandemic” – www.robbiesamuels.com/9ways
SIGN UP for his free weekly #NoMoreBadZoom Virtual Happy Hours – www.NoMoreBadZoom.com
Business Growth Strategy Coach
Robbie helps entrepreneurs, especially entrepreneurial women over 50, engage their network so that they can grow their impact and income while managing their energy and effort.
WHO YOU ARE:
You want to have a greater impact and increased income. The problem is that there are so many options for how to build your business that you can feel stuck, overwhelmed, and like you’re running out of time.
The reason options are overwhelming is that you’re looking at them as a series of disconnected steps when to make the most of your time, you need a strategy that connects only the most important and highest impact ones.
You know that if you try to do everything, you’ll accomplish nothing. This means, to achieve your goal, you have to invest in a strategy to put time on your side.
WAYS ROBBIE OFFERS SUPPORT:
As a relationship-based business growth strategist, Robbie will work with you one-on-one to design a year-long plan that consists of three 12-week sprints, each followed by 4 weeks of reflection/assessment, rejuvenation, learning, and strategic planning. This will allow you to sequence your goals, create momentum, and leverage your limited time.
Have a project that you want feedback on or need assistance with a specific strategy? He offers half-day strategy sessions.
Want accountability, support, and guidance as you implement your strategic plan? Learn more about his year-long mastermind program.
These are not right for everyone; they're personalized offerings and are priced accordingly.
WHAT MIGHT YOU WORK ON?
In his coaching work with entrepreneurs, his clients focus on the areas where they'd like to grow, which may include:
- Creating a strong sales conversation framework
- Building your referral network
- Lead generation through a relationships
- Growing your visibility in your industry
- Increasing your ability to attract the right kind of clients
- Identifying and launching a minimally viable offer
- Breaking through whatever bottleneck is holding you back from getting the results you want and deserve
- Becoming a published author and marketing your book successfully
- Improving your virtual presentation skills
LEARN MORE AND SCHEDULE A CHAT: www.robbiesamuels.com/coaching
Robbie is excited to support you in reaching or exceeding your goals.
Interested in booking Robbie to speak? At www.robbiesamuels.com/speaking you’ll find video clips and a description of his talks.
Watch his TEDx talk “Hate networking? Stop bageling and be the croissant!” at www.robbiesamuels.com/TEDx.
- Connect with Robbie on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to his website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive – weekly since July 2016!
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
This post was exported in one click from Google Docs into WordPress with Wordable.